Beantwoord

Changed eSIM, now I have no service

• 17 February 2022
  • 7 reacties
  • 303 Bekeken

Reputatie 1

Hello,

I was experiencing a very complex problem about which I wrote another topic. The T-Mobile NL customer service has been unable to help me, but, because the helpdesk employee at the store changed my eSIM to a physical one, and then to an eSIM again, I now have no service. I called customer support and they say that they can see the SIM in their system and it appeaes active but they also see an error that tells them my SIM is not synces with the network. I was told to wait 24 hours for it to load, but the people I talked to said that there might also be a different problem.

Can anyone help me actually use my eSIM ? (I cannot get another one because I don’t have a working SIM card so that I can activate it by SMS)

icon

Beste antwoord door Mihnea Florescu 18 February 2022, 10:44

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Mihnea Florescu 

Maybe it's easier to visit a T-Mobile store as they can verify your identity and can also look for a solution with you 

Here on the forum it could take a bit longer, and a normal restart of your phone doesn't help or choosing the network operator manually?

Reputatie 1

Hello @Mihnea Florescu 

Maybe it's easier to visit a T-Mobile store as they can verify your identity and can also look for a solution with you 

Here on the forum it could take a bit longer, and a normal restart of your phone doesn't help or choosing the network operator manually?

Hello, I wrote this as I was coming back from the store. They couldn’t do anything, just told me to wait. Restart does nothing. Neither does turning airplane mode on and off.

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

If they have the experience that such switch takes 24 hours, than it is a matter of waiting. 

Reputatie 1

If they have the experience that such switch takes 24 hours, than it is a matter of waiting. 

They didn’t seem to have a clue or experience with such an issue. Just said that maybe waiting 24 would solve it.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Mihnea Florescu,

That’s quite unfortunate! I would like to check if eveything is in order on our end, but I need some more info to do so. Could you send me a private message with your phone number, date of birth, full address, last four digits of your bank account info and finally the new and old sim card numbers? This way I can see if the right sim is activated and if there is anything I can help you with at this point.

Looking forward to your message! 

Reputatie 1

Hi @Mihnea Florescu,

That’s quite unfortunate! I would like to check if eveything is in order on our end, but I need some more info to do so. Could you send me a private message with your phone number, date of birth, full address, last four digits of your bank account info and finally the new and old sim card numbers? This way I can see if the right sim is activated and if there is anything I can help you with at this point.

Looking forward to your message! 

Hello, thanks for your response !

Luckily, I went again to the T-Mobile shop and with their help I was able to download another eSIM, activate it and now everything works fine.

If you could, I would like this topic to be closed since my problem is solved.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Mihnea Florescu,

That's good news! Thanks for letting us know everything is solved. :thumbsup: We always keep topics open, in case someone has the same issue and finds this topic. This way there is already a solution and possibility to ask questions.

Have a good weekend and be careful with the storm! :wind_blowing_face: