Beantwoord

Duo Sim werk niet

• 2 June 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 160 Bekeken

Hi guys, 

i have a problem with the duo sim. One is installed in the car and one in my iPhone 11 Pro Max. 

Sińce the card is installed in the car and car is locked and not in use, when somebody call me, he gets connected ted to the voicemail directly. 

I switched cards today, the one from car installed in the phone and the other in the car. Now people can reach me on the phone, but when I am driving car, I don't have internet in the car unless I switch off the 4G in my iPhone. 

Does any one had similar problem ? Is there solution for this situation? I don't see any sense of having duo SIM card system if I have to always switch the 4G or keep switching simcards. 

In the first setup when people could not reach me by phone the internet worked in both devices (phone and car). 

is there a mother SIM card or I do something wrong? 

Please advice. 

Thank you in advance.

icon

Beste antwoord door Folkert 2 June 2022, 20:42

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi guys, 

i have a problem with the duo sim. One is installed in the car and one in my iPhone 11 Pro Max. 

Sińce the card is installed in the car and car is locked and not in use, when somebody call me, he gets connected ted to the voicemail directly. 

I switched cards today, the one from car installed in the phone and the other in the car. Now people can reach me on the phone, but when I am driving car, I don't have internet in the car unless I switch off the 4G in my iPhone. 

Does any one had similar problem ? Is there solution for this situation? I don't see any sense of having duo SIM card system if I have to always switch the 4G or keep switching simcards. 

In the first setup when people could not reach me by phone the internet worked in both devices (phone and car). 

is there a mother SIM card or I do something wrong? 

Please advice. 

Thank you in advance.

Hi Damian,

You have to be sure only one SIMcard is active, the other one has to be switched off or the device has to be in Flight Mode. You can't use both SIMcards at the same time! There is no master card.

Cheers,

Folkert

ahh that's too bad. What about when the car is switched off and locked? Why the card act like is active? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

ahh that's too bad. What about when the car is switched off and locked? Why the card act like is active? 

Don't know about that. If the car SIMcard is really switched off the iPhone should fetch all calls. However, in modern cars maybe some electronics remain active all the time as they get software updates for example. But I'm not an expert, my car isn't that fancy...

ok, i understand. Thank you for your reply. I appreciate your help. 

Gr. 

Damian