I want to use in France

• 5 July 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 122 Bekeken

Hello. I live in the Netherlands. I’ll go to france. How do I use another country. I did not use Dutch before, it’s difficult for me to search how to do it

This topic has been closed for comments

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hi @Saki Yonaiyama , welcome to the community.

Subscriptions from EU providers can be used in other EU countries without extra usage costs. There are some Fair Use Policy rules, but if you just use your Dutch subsription for “ normal purposes”  in France, that shouldn’t be a problem. For fraud prevention, if there is a brand new T-Mobile subscription, it could be that there is a barring for calling premium numbers and roaming until the two first invoices are paid.

Thank you for reply!!

Maybe I understood.I don’t This mean is I can use my phone in France, right?? For example SNS. 
If I can’t  use by a brand new T-Mobile subscription, what should I do.

Thank you for reply!!

Maybe I understood.’(’I don’t ‘’ ←sorry I was mistake .)This mean is I can use my phone in France, right?? For example SNS. 
If I can’t  use by a brand new T-Mobile subscription, what should I do.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Saki Yonaiyama 

Do you have a subscription with us or PrePaid? If you are visiting France for a holiday than you use your subscription or PrePaid also there. You can use the data you have here also in Europe. So no worries, you should be able to use your phone there. If you want me to check your settings, please send me a private message with you 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN. You can send a private message by clicking on my name and choose the option ‘’stuur bericht’.

I hope I have provided you with sufficient information.