Beantwoord

New esim - no service

• 8 December 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 148 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 3 reacties

Dear T-Mobile,

I lost my phone on trip in Vietnam. I bought a new phone IPhone 13 pro max yesterday, blocked my old esim and bought a new one. I have been calling with the helpdesk which activated my simcard but I am getting ‘no service’ even though this worked before. I can't login on anything anymore because 2fa authentication is connected to my phone number. This is causing a lot of issues for me and I am getting desperate. I see other people with similar issues on this forum, could you please help me out.

Thank you,

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar van Odido 8 December 2021, 09:36

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @CorbVN 

I would like to help you with your request. Can you send me a private message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address, last 5 numbers of your IBAN and your eSim number? Looking forward to your message!

@CorbVN did you manage to get your issue solved? I see you reacted to a similar issues that i have… 

Nee @Jtruffel, ik wacht ondertussen al vanaf vorige week maandag. Na 4 dagen helpdesk bellen ligt de zaak nu bij de netwerkafdeling, maar tot op heden geen reactie. Erg frustrerend, want alles is tegenwoordig gekoppeld aan je telefoonnummer en ik ben ook niet in de mogelijkheid om even terug naar Nederland te gaan.