Beantwoord

Relocated out of NL; cancel contract

• 21 July 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 89 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hey all,

A month ago, my family and I relocated from NL to Berlin. I want to cancel my mobilecontract but the automated voice center is too difficult for me (ik spreek een beetje nederlands XD).

Can you please help me cancel my subscription?

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 22 July 2021, 10:51

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hello @makism 

If you have a German T-Mobile subscription for mobile than your contract with T-Mobile NL can be canceled for free.

If you don't have a German T-Mobile subscription than you will pay €13,50 x the remaining months of your contract period and the remaining costs for the mobile if you have a phone aswell.

If you are out of your contract period than you'll only pay for the final invoice, there will be a one month cancellation period.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @makism 

I would like to help you further. Do you already have a T-Mobile subscription in Germany? We offer the opportunity to transfer your contract to another country that offers T-Mobile services. Germany is ofcourse a country where T-Mobile operates so if you have a T-Mobile subscription there your Dutch contract will be terminated for free. All you have to do is send us your files to international.transfers@t-mobile.nl you can also ask for further information if you e-mail that address. 

If you don’t have a T-Mobile subscription in Germany then you can choose to buy off your contract as @Waqqas mentioned. If you would like my assistance please send me a private message with your 06-number, name, full address, birth-date and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN.

Looking forward to your reply. 

Hi @makism 

I would like to help you further. Do you already have a T-Mobile subscription in Germany? We offer the opportunity to transfer your contract to another country that offers T-Mobile services. Germany is ofcourse a country where T-Mobile operates so if you have a T-Mobile subscription there your Dutch contract will be terminated for free. All you have to do is send us your files to international.transfers@t-mobile.nl you can also ask for further information if you e-mail that address. 

If you don’t have a T-Mobile subscription in Germany then you can choose to buy off your contract as @Waqqas mentioned. If you would like my assistance please send me a private message with your 06-number, name, full address, birth-date and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN.

Looking forward to your reply. 

Thank you for your reply; I’ve sent you the details

Reageer