Beantwoord

Speed problem at Mobile data

• 21 August 2022
  • 5 reacties
  • 95 Bekeken

Hello

Me and my mom have limitless data package

I got it 10 days ago, it was good in 3 days like mbps was 190 but now just between 2 and 5.

So didn't get it what's the problem? It's really slow. Please help its getting crazy

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar van Odido 21 August 2022, 09:29

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Buraksin 

How unfortunate that you are experiencing slow internet.Have you restarted your devices? Does this occur in 1 location or several locations? Are you in the Netherlands or abroad? If so what country and have you tried to select a different provider? You can select the country you are in on this coverage page and see which providers have the best service. If you are in the Netherlands can you check this coverage page, type in your location and see if there are any issues at your location? 

I’m looking forward to your reply. 

Hi @Buraksin 

How unfortunate that you are experiencing slow internet.Have you restarted your devices? Does this occur in 1 location or several locations? Are you in the Netherlands or abroad? If so what country and have you tried to select a different provider? You can select the country you are in on this coverage page and see which providers have the best service. If you are in the Netherlands can you check this coverage page, type in your location and see if there are any issues at your location? 

I’m looking forward to your reply. 

Hi,

I am right in the amsterdam that's the problem.. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Buraksin 

When you are somewhere else do you have the same slow speed?

You could also try to test your simcard in another phone.

I don't know how but problem has solved. It's providing 130 mbps now. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Buraksin 

I’m glad the issue is solved. Next time try restarting your device and check the coverage of your location on our coverage page. If you need any help in the future, let us know!