Beantwoord

Super Slow internet

• 3 December 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 286 Bekeken

I have super slow speeds on my phone.

The phone is brand new Pixel 7 Pro.

I am getting 8-12 Mbps on 5g and 4-6 Mbps on 4G in my area. 

Before I moved from KPN I was getting 80+ Mbps per second in my area.

In another areas I am getting maximum of 20 Mbps. That is not normal speeds. 

And when using 5G my internet keeps starting and stopping. I had the phone fully troubleshoot from Google service and we tried everything and changed all the settings.

In some cases I am getting 5 Mbps on 5G

My fiance has the same phone and same apps settings but on KPN and she is getting 100+ Mbps

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 3 December 2022, 23:22

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @IvelinB 

Is the network coverage in your area good? Are you having issues with calling (weak signal)?

https://www.t-mobile.nl/mobiel/netwerk/dekking

Also are you using an eSIM or a normal sim? If there is a nearby T-Mobile store you could try a new sim there.

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

I have super slow speeds on my phone.

The phone is brand new Pixel 7 Pro.

I am getting 8-12 Mbps on 5g and 4-6 Mbps on 4G in my area. 

Before I moved from KPN I was getting 80+ Mbps per second in my area.

In another areas I am getting maximum of 20 Mbps. That is not normal speeds. 

And when using 5G my internet keeps starting and stopping. I had the phone fully troubleshoot from Google service and we tried everything and changed all the settings.

In some cases I am getting 5 Mbps on 5G

My fiance has the same phone and same apps settings but on KPN and she is getting 100+ Mbps

Hi @IvelinB

Good of you to point this out, I'd be happy to help! Did you happen to have already rebooted your phone? This can often help! 

Could you check if the software of your phone is up to date? You can also reset the network settings of your phone. Since I don't know what brand + type of phone you have, I recommend to Google this: network settings reset brand + type of phone. 

If that doesn't work, could you run a cross test for me? Put your SIM card in a different device to see if the problem persists. This way you can find out whether it's your SIM card or your phone. 

I'd like to hear it from you! 

Kind regards, 

Pharwin 

Reageer