News

[INFO] T-Mobile maakt bellen en sms'en van en naar Oekraïne gratis

• 25 February 2022
  • 38 reacties
  • 1547 Bekeken
[INFO] T-Mobile maakt bellen en sms'en van en naar Oekraïne gratis

Toon eerste reactie

38 reacties

Good morning. I read the news about free calls to Ukraine from the Netherlands when I was in Hungary. I made an assumption this will be the same thing as calling NL numbers (which are included in my package). I made a few calls to make sure my mom and my father are safe. Now I learned that ‘free calls to Ukraine’ does not apply to calls made from other EU states. Only from the Netherlands. The customer support said there’s nothing they can do about it. Maybe you can help here.

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Check at the call details the date on which these calls are made? THe free calling start at 24 februari 2022.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @mischko 

I hope your family is safe! 

Could you send me a private message with your phone number, date of birth, full address and last four digits of your bank account info? I will look into this!

Reputatie 1

Reputatie 1

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Dat is een mobiel nummer in Oekraïne. Ook duidelijk in de actie periode. Wacht even op een moderator. Zij lezen ook mee.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @alienoide 

Can you send me a private message with the number of the subscription, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN? I will look into it. If you press on my name you see the option ‘’stuur bericht’’ to send me a private message. 

I’ve sent all of the requested details yesterday. Did you receive the message? 

Hi, well, I already have  extra costs for €100+ for calling to Ukrainian numbers, some of the calls marked at 0 cost, but some at full price as I suppose, how to know for sure is it really free or will I get huge bill?

I just wanted to report that now all the charges for calls made to Ukraine are “deleted” the next day.

Well done T-Mobile and thanks for your support in such difficult moment!

unfortunately for me charges stated for random days (one day is charged, next is free) and there are still charges for 25th/26th/27th/28th of February, for example

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Las dat provider SKV een aantal zenders uit de Oekraine tijdelijk doorgeeft. 

Reputatie 1

Hello,

I would like to know if this is valid also in April?

Thanks.

Reputatie 7

@Oleksii Novakov 

Has your costs and issue been resolved already? If not, could you send me a private message with your phone number, date of birth, full address and last four digits of your bank account info? I can then go on and check this for you.

Looking forward to your reply!

Reageer