Beantwoord

Can I get a new number, so my current number can be released to move to another carrier

• 1 november 2017
  • 5 reacties
  • 484 Bekeken

Hi, I have a plan with my current number connected to. As I am on call at my company I would like to transfer this number to my company and then get a new number her for my private phone. Could you arrange that?

Jonas
icon

Beste antwoord door Sam- 3 november 2017, 17:08

Hello Jonassr,

Welcome to the T-Mobile Community!

When you choose to take your current number to another contract, your current contract will be terminated. It is not possible to export your current phone number to another contract and use a different phone number with your current contract.

The only way to connect your current phone number to a different contract is to end your current contract (via number portation) and start a new contract with a new number.

I hope that my explanation is clear. If you have any further questions, please let us know!
Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +17
Hello Jonassr,

Welcome to the T-Mobile Community!

When you choose to take your current number to another contract, your current contract will be terminated. It is not possible to export your current phone number to another contract and use a different phone number with your current contract.

The only way to connect your current phone number to a different contract is to end your current contract (via number portation) and start a new contract with a new number.

I hope that my explanation is clear. If you have any further questions, please let us know!
Ok. Then I would like to know the Price to cancel the contract.
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Jonassr,

If you would like to cancel your subscription please keep in mind that you have one month notice. Which means your contract can be canceled next month. You will have to pay the remaining fee of €150,43 at once. Please tell me if you agree so I can send a cancellation request.

Looking forward to your response.
Hi Hajar. That’s fine. Please send the invoice or take the money directly from the account. Jonas
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Jonas,

I've sent the cancellation request. Your contract will be canceled on 08-12-2017. I have also sent you a confirmation e-mail. You will receive an invoice with remaining fees.

I'm sorry to see you leave, but you are welcome to join us again any time soon!

Reageer