Beantwoord

Lebara simkaartnummer voor nummerbehoud

• 8 februari 2016
  • 1 reactie
  • 3360 Bekeken

I want to migrate my Lebara pre-paid number to a T-Mobile SIM but the portability request has been rejected. I have the SIM number of my current Lebara SIM which has only 11 digits. How do I do to get 19 digits? Do I need to add at the beginning 893126 and then the checksum at the end? But still I am missing one digit. How do I do otherwise?

I used an Android application to read the SIM number but I also got it rejected when I applied for the portability.

Thanks a lot for your help.
icon

Beste antwoord door David 9 februari 2016, 10:36

Hi Esquimooo,

How odd that your migration gets rejected this much.. :S

The odd thing is that you should be able to fill in the sim card number which should come to a total of 19 digits, starting with 893126. Since you've already tried this, I think the next step is to get in touch with Lebara. They should have your full sim card number registered in their systems and be able to provide this to you.

I wish I could help a little bit more in this case, but unfortunately we can't figure out your number on our side.. If you have any update or need any assistance, feel free to ask!
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Esquimooo,

How odd that your migration gets rejected this much.. :S

The odd thing is that you should be able to fill in the sim card number which should come to a total of 19 digits, starting with 893126. Since you've already tried this, I think the next step is to get in touch with Lebara. They should have your full sim card number registered in their systems and be able to provide this to you.

I wish I could help a little bit more in this case, but unfortunately we can't figure out your number on our side.. If you have any update or need any assistance, feel free to ask!

Reageer