Beantwoord

Number transfer- how long does it take

• 30 mei 2016
  • 6 reacties
  • 647 Bekeken

Reputatie 2
Badge
My question is- how long does it take to transfer the number from one provider to another.
Lets assume two situations:
1. From abonament subscription to Tmobile and I already cancelled my contract at another provider
2. From prepaid to Tmobile

I am interested only in the duration of procedures around number transfer (and not notice period to cancel my abonament at other provider which is often 1 month)

Thank you
icon

Beste antwoord door Trajh91 30 mei 2016, 13:37

From another provider to T-Mobile usually takes about 2 weeks and can be requested as early as 2 months before your contract at the other provider is being cancelled. You do still need to cancel your contract at an another provider yourself.

From prepaid to T-Mobile makes absolutely no difference. Also, when switching from T-Mobile prepaid to a T-Mobile subscription, there is no time needed to transfer the number.
Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 2
From another provider to T-Mobile usually takes about 2 weeks and can be requested as early as 2 months before your contract at the other provider is being cancelled. You do still need to cancel your contract at an another provider yourself.

From prepaid to T-Mobile makes absolutely no difference. Also, when switching from T-Mobile prepaid to a T-Mobile subscription, there is no time needed to transfer the number.

Ehm, isn't it so that when you transfer your phone number from provider A to provider B, it automatically counts as a cancellation? That's how it works when you leave T-Mobile, so I assume most of the providers will have the same procedure.

And transferring a T-Mobile PrePaid number to postpaid takes about two weeks to process.
Nadat de overstapaanvraag is ingediend geldt er een verwerkingstijd van ongeveer twee weken.
Bron.
Reputatie 2
Ehm, isn't it so that when you transfer your phone number from provider A to provider B, it automatically counts as a cancellation? That's how it works when you leave T-Mobile, so I assume most of the providers will have the same procedure.

Hmm... I'm not sure about that. T-Mobile might do it that way, but that's of course no guarantee that other providers will use the same progress. Just be sure, it's best to always cancel along with the portation.
Hmm... I'm not sure about that. T-Mobile might do it that way, but that's of course no guarantee that other providers will use the same progress. Just be sure, it's best to always cancel along with the portation.

Nope, it's not best to cancel the contract yourself. Most (if not all) providers have the same procedure. Do a google-search. ;)
En progress betekent voortgang. 😉
Hi there!
The answer to both of your questions is 2 working days from request to execution of your number transfer (if the requested information is correct).
1. From abonament subscription to Tmobile and I already cancelled my contract at another provider
2. From prepaid to Tmobile
Reputatie 2
En progress betekent voortgang.
Process en progress lijken ook zoveel op elkaar he... Een mens maakt af en toe een foutje 😉

Reageer