Beantwoord

Old simcard

• 21 november 2018
  • 1 reactie
  • 2875 Bekeken

Hallo
I had a previous number at bliep but I forgot to fill it up and it is stopped and spok with bliep and they told me that number now in T-mobile you can communicate with them and they can activate the number or they can send you a prepaid SIM card with this number please help me . the number is [deleted by moderator] and ihave the app from bliep and ihave simcard

[screenshots deleted by moderator due to personal info]
icon

Beste antwoord door David 22 november 2018, 14:01

Hi @Ahmad Ahmad,

I've deleted some information from your topic. Please keep in mind that this is a public Community, so everyone can read along and (ab)use your personal data.

I'm not sure why Bliep is referring you to us, but we don't have your number in our systems. We can't help you with an activation of your number. If anyone can, it's Bliep, so I recommend you contact their support for further questions and service.

Good luck!
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi @Ahmad Ahmad,

I've deleted some information from your topic. Please keep in mind that this is a public Community, so everyone can read along and (ab)use your personal data.

I'm not sure why Bliep is referring you to us, but we don't have your number in our systems. We can't help you with an activation of your number. If anyone can, it's Bliep, so I recommend you contact their support for further questions and service.

Good luck!

Reageer