Vraag

Temporary number during number transfer

• 30 mei 2016
  • 7 reacties
  • 564 Bekeken

Reputatie 2
Badge
Dear Tmobile!

I see that every sim card has a temporary number which you can use it during the time that your number is transferred. My question is- is this simcard using the same abonament as in your contract- so if you have Stel Samen- can you use it abroad to have internet and incoming calls? If it is not the same- then what kind of abonament is there (how many minutes/sms/internet can you use?) I could not find it everywhere. Thank you

7 reacties

Reputatie 2
If your subscription has started already (which I assume it does), it will the one you've ordered. Even with a temporary number.
Reputatie 2
Badge
@Trajh92- my subsription will start 1st of July
Reputatie 2
In that case, there will be no subscription connected to the card at this moment. I think it might be prepaid right now if you already got the card, but I'm not sure. As I'm just a client and not and employee, I can't check that right now.

If you haven't received the sim card yet, you will receive it somewhere around July 1st with the temporary phone number and the subscription connected to it. If you did already get the sim card at this moment, the temporary phone number will be connected to it, but there is so subscription connected to it.

On the risk of sounding redundant (as if I haven't been redundant already), a phone number portation as it's called, can already be requested for your phone number, as you can see in my answer in your topic about that
Reputatie 2
Badge
In that case, there will be no subscription connected to the card at this moment. I think it might be prepaid right now if you already got the card, but I'm not sure. As I'm just a client and not and employee, I can't check that right now.

If you haven't received the sim card yet, you will receive it somewhere around July 1st with the temporary phone number and the subscription connected to it. If you did already get the sim card at this moment, the temporary phone number will be connected to it, but there is so subscription connected to it.

On the risk of sounding redundant (as if I haven't been redundant already), a phone number portation as it's called, can already be requested for your phone number, as you can see in my answer in your topic about that

Thank you for your answer but I will wait for answer from Tmobile. The fact is that the number is active and you can call and send messages from it.
Reputatie 6
Badge +17
Hi Mpiotrek,

It's good that you contacted us about this.

If you've started a new contract you will received a temporary phone number until the moment your original number will be ported. That number won't be active until your contract starts. This also means that you cannot use the temporary number.

I hope that this answers your question.
Reputatie 2
Badge
Hi Mpiotrek,

It's good that you contacted us about this.

If you've started a new contract you will received a temporary phone number until the moment your original number will be ported. That number won't be active until your contract starts. This also means that you cannot use the temporary number.

I hope that this answers your question.

This is something else I was told at Tmobile Shop. I remember with my other contract I could use the temporary number- I will check it out with the new sim if it is working or not.
Reputatie 7
Badge +15
Hey Mpiotrek,

As Trajh said, there will be no subscription connected to the card. So it's not an active number,

If you have any other questions, you know where to find us 🙂

Reageer