Beantwoord

abonnement opzeggen

• 9 november 2020
  • 11 reacties
  • 826 Bekeken

Please help! I have moved to the US and have tried several times to cancel the mobile telephone subscriptions for myself and my wife.  Filled out the digital termination forms in September. Talked to a customer service representative in NL long distance from the US who confirmed the terminations but we are still getting billed two months later.

The only way to contact T-mobile in the Netherlands is via chat online or to call long distance!

No email? Impossible customer service.  

icon

Beste antwoord door Evy 10 november 2020, 13:29

Hi @micke55 

Happy to help! can you send me a private message with the 06 number, address, date of birth and the last four digits of the IBAN? When you send this from you and your wife's subscription, I'll see what I can do for you! :smile:

Bekijk origineel

11 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

Hello @micke55 

Via this forum it's also possible, a moderator will reply here and then they can check it for you.

if both contracts are still in their contract period, they can be terminated for free if you subscribe to T-Mobile USA. 

Reputatie 6
Badge +8

Hi @micke55 

Happy to help! can you send me a private message with the 06 number, address, date of birth and the last four digits of the IBAN? When you send this from you and your wife's subscription, I'll see what I can do for you! :smile:

Hi again,

I still haven’t been able to resolve this issue. Please reply

Reputatie 6
Badge +8

Hi @micke55 

Sorry for the late reaction. It seems that technically something is not going well. For both contracts I had an investigation started to solve this as soon as possible. As soon as there is more information about this, we will contact you personally. Don't worry, we will solve this of course!! If you have any questions right now, please let me know. Happy to help! :smiley:

Hi Evy,

Thank you for your help in this matter. I hope this gets resolved soon. T-mobile keeps charging the monthly fee despite our termination notice in September.

Please let me know when this matter will be resolved.

Thank you again!

Hi Evy 

Please clarify what you mean when you state “we will contact you personally”. Does this mean someone else will contact me? How will they contact me? By email, this blog or phone? Someone from T-mobile tried calling me in the middle of the night here in California. The SMS stated it was about extending me subscription which is the opposite of what I want.

Please let me know.

Thank you

Hi Evy

Two weeks have gone by and I have not been able to resolve this issue.

Please provide me with a status update.

Thank you

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hi @micke55,

I will pass this signal to one of the moderators. They can provide you with a statusupdate. 

Edit: The moderators are looking into this for you, and will update you in this topic as soon as possible.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @micke55 

I see that our technical department is still trying to resolve this issue. They will provide me with an update once its resolved and I will let you know! I have also asked them to send you an e-mail if they have a status update. Sorry for the delay it’s really due to the technical issues! 

Ik wil heel graag mijn geld terug van creditnota 1507/52172122 d.d. 27-11-2020.

Dit bedrag zou verrekend worden, maar dit is niet gebeurd.

Ik kan niet door het klantenservice telefoonmenu komen.

Ook de klantenservice chat lukt niet.

Wie helpt mij? Groet, Michael

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hoi Michael,

Ik heb het er gelijk even allemaal bij gepakt en zie dat mijn collega op 27 november de credit heeft aangemaakt, maar deze is niet goed verwerkt aangezien het abonnement gestopt is. Ik heb dit verzoek nogmaals ingediend en binnen 14 werkdagen zou het bedrag teruggestort moeten worden op jouw rekening.

Mochten we je in de tussentijd nog ergens anders bij kunnen helpen dan horen we dat graag van je!

Reageer