Beantwoord

how to switch from prepaid to postpaid

• 15 maart 2021
  • 5 reacties
  • 38 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

hi,

i use this cell phone number since May 2017 as postpaid card, then it was switched to company paid card, early this month my company switched it to my personal number again but prepaid card, after that i found my personal information are wrong when i logged in My T-Mobile. how can i switch it from prepaid to postpaid again? i would like to sign 24 months contract with postpaid, automatically charge from my bank account, i can’t do it via My T-Mobile, and i can’t visit T-Mobile shop as i will be physically outside Netherlands long time.

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 15 maart 2021, 14:19

Hi @AdamHu 

You currently have a Prepaid subscription with us. If you want a postpaid subscription you can place your order on our website or you can call with our sales department.  If you would like to keep this number choose the option nummerbehoud. You say that you aren’t in the Netherlands at the moment, will you be using your subscription in the Netherlands during your contract? A T-Mobile contract is meant for usage in the Netherlands so keep that in mind when you purchase a subscription. You can find the information you need on this page

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @AdamHu 

You currently have a Prepaid subscription with us. If you want a postpaid subscription you can place your order on our website or you can call with our sales department.  If you would like to keep this number choose the option nummerbehoud. You say that you aren’t in the Netherlands at the moment, will you be using your subscription in the Netherlands during your contract? A T-Mobile contract is meant for usage in the Netherlands so keep that in mind when you purchase a subscription. You can find the information you need on this page

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

thanks for your reply. i tried to fill follow your page, i choose to use my current 06 number but it seems like will deliver a new sim card to my address but i am not in NL now, i just want to use my current sim card with current 06 number, i don’t need a new card, i am afraid if i click “next step” then new sim card is on the way and i can’t use the one i have now.

Reputatie 6
Badge +12

They can not send simcard to foreign adresses. A new card will arrive at the dutch adres which you need anyway to have this subscription.  From there your household or friends can forward it to your location .

The moderator made clear that their subscriptions are mend for usage in the Netherlands. If your sim is outside too long, it is considered permanent roaming and extra charges will apply.

hi, i want to continue to use my current simcard in my phone with current 06 number, why do they send a completely new sim card to me? i think there is some way to switch from prepaid to subscription without send a new sim card.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @AdamHu 

If you purchase a new subsription they automatically send a new sim card. But will you be staying in the Netherlands during your contract period? If you want to purchase a subscription for foreign use then perhaps this is not the subscription for you. If you use your simcard abroad for period of 4 months or mroe it is considered permanent roaming and you will be charged extra. Please check out our terms and conditions on this page

Reageer