Beantwoord

Over invoiced

• 29 augustus 2019
  • 5 reacties
  • 938 Bekeken

I got my official number transferred on my name to continue using it when I left my job. T-mobile was supposed to charge a fix amount for that bundle and with restriction applicable to other services.
Now they reduced the services, unlocked all services and started charging for each and everting. I see no way to fine a compain in english, neither ther customer care support english lanaguage.
I am helpless. Being overcharged and cannot file a complain.
I had to ask for the amount I had paid for them for invoice as it was to high.
icon

Beste antwoord door Jaimy 3 september 2019, 09:35

Hi Shailendra,

I can see you alreasy spoke to my colleague and he sent you an email with the adress to which you can send your complaint. We indeed do not block FTMSC-services on your account. You can do this yourself via My T-Mobile, so you won't have these extra costs in the future anymore. For the GB and the 120 minutes, you pay indeed a fixed price. When the bundle is all used, you can choose a MB-aanvuller to add new MBs, or choose a bundle with more MBs.

Hope this will help!
Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hi Shailendra,

I can see you alreasy spoke to my colleague and he sent you an email with the adress to which you can send your complaint. We indeed do not block FTMSC-services on your account. You can do this yourself via My T-Mobile, so you won't have these extra costs in the future anymore. For the GB and the 120 minutes, you pay indeed a fixed price. When the bundle is all used, you can choose a MB-aanvuller to add new MBs, or choose a bundle with more MBs.

Hope this will help!
@Jaimy Thanks for your reply . I have sent the formal letter to the company to there HQ in Den Haag.
They had also promised to come back to me with the result of there in internal investigation but I did not not hear anything from them till now. They still invoiced me for all the cost even if it this was fault at their side.
It has been more than a month but I did not hear anything back from them. I am running out of option.
I will have to terminate my subscription and contact Authority for Consumers and Markets for complain regarding abusing my debit card details by the company.
Not sure if you about your relationship with T-mobile but please notify them about my complain if possible for you.
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi @Shailendra

I would like to explain your situation to you. I see you transferred your business contract to a private contract which means you have agreed to the terms regarding a new contract. When you start a new contract we are legally not allowed to activate barrings on your account, but we do offer the customer the opportunity to block these paid service such as FTMSC-services via My T-Mobile. In this case you have made paid services via invoice which is not the same as Google purchases. I believe there is where the confusion lies. However, you don't need to worry! If you do not agree with the costs that have been charged for this, you can submit the online notification form. Research will then be conducted into the relevant service and the way in which you are registered. You can expect a feedback within 30 days. Most of the time you will get back your money!

I hope I have provided you with sufficient information.
This request has been raised a month back, attached screenshot for the same. obviously I do not agree with costs hence I am raising these request. If you are changing the term of contract which are going to cost me then you should take my consent for the same.
Enabling FTMSC does not look like a mistake to me , it looks like scam to make quick money when customer is ignorant about what is really happening .
Attempt is made to shift the onus the customer when he/she complains about the costs until he really pushes hard to get the money back. This is what it seems to me.
I am open to making a formal complain with Authority for Consumers and Markets if is not sorted soon. I am just giving them time so that they can not present this an excuse in-front the the Authority.
Thanks or the information you provided .

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
@Shailendra

The 30 days that are being communicated are not set in stone, but can differ a bit, so for now I can just ask for your patience. My colleagues are definitely working on it and I'm expecting a definitive answer in a couple of days.

If you have any other questions, let us know!

Reageer