Beantwoord

Unlimited packet

• 6 mei 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 920 Bekeken

Witam dzisiaj kupiłem poniżej nieograniczone zrzuty z Internetu i zrzuty pakietów. zadzwonił i dostał -5 euro. również aplikacja mówi, że mam limit 6 GB Internetu. Czy ktoś może wyjaśnić mi ten nieograniczony pakiet? i jak się z niego wycofać
icon

Beste antwoord door Folkert 6 mei 2019, 20:08

Hi Matheus,

With an unlimited account you get a daily 6 Gb limit, you can add 1 Gb manually with the T-Mobile app.
At 0:00 hours you get a new 6 Gb. This is to prevent extreme data usage.

Regards, Folkert
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +17
Hello, @xMatheush can you please. write in Dutch or English! you can use Google translation.

https://translate.google.com/?hl=nl
Thank you!
Reputatie 7
Badge +18
Hi Matheus,

With an unlimited account you get a daily 6 Gb limit, you can add 1 Gb manually with the T-Mobile app.
At 0:00 hours you get a new 6 Gb. This is to prevent extreme data usage.

Regards, Folkert
Im sorry, translator translated that to polish.
Hello today i bought unlimited internet and calling packet screenshots below. made a call and got -5 euro. also app says i got 6gb internet limit. Can someone explain me that unlimited packet? and how to retreat from it
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hi Matheus,

Thanks for your message! I see that Folkert already helped you out with the part about the 6Gb per day, thanks @Folkert! It's indeed true that you only get a day limit, but feel free to add more data if you need it. 😀

About the € 4,38: no worries, I'm sure it's a glitch because it's a new subscription. The call to Poland is probably not recognized as within the bundle, while this should of course be the case. The details of the costs show however, that the phone call to Poland isn't charged, so the € 4,38 will probably disappear in a few days. Please let us know if you do see these costs on your next invoice - in that case we will of course compensate these costs.

Let me know if you have any other questions. We're happy to help.

Reageer