Beantwoord

Vraag over kosten

• 20 maart 2017
  • 4 reacties
  • 251 Bekeken

لدي 3 اشتراكات وارقام باسمي .قسطي الشهري هو 47يورو لماذا يأتي القسط 69يورو خاصة الاشتراكات الجديدة ...لا اعرف السبب..ارجو الايضاح وشكرا
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 22 maart 2017, 12:42

Ahlan Hamid,

The reason why your last invoice was higher is than the usual monthly costs is because you had to pay an extra €15 service fee due to late payment. I see that your invoices are all paid for so if you pay the next invoice on time and if you don't have any extra charges you will see that you will pay the usual monthly costs.

I hope I have informed you sufficiently. If you have any questions further please let me know! 🙂
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

[Adres verwijderd door moderator]
Reputatie 5
Badge +17
Hello and welcome to the T-Mobile forum,

I don't speak any Arabic. Can you try it in English?
(it's also not allowed to talk Arabic. Only English and Dutch is allowed)

Kind regards,
I am surprised so far I take a monthly premium 69.72 € Why do not I know the monthly note is 47 € only I have 3 numbers in my name to me and my wife and son .. I want a quick solution or cancel my participation from your company .. Thank you
Hamid alaskar
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Ahlan Hamid,

The reason why your last invoice was higher is than the usual monthly costs is because you had to pay an extra €15 service fee due to late payment. I see that your invoices are all paid for so if you pay the next invoice on time and if you don't have any extra charges you will see that you will pay the usual monthly costs.

I hope I have informed you sufficiently. If you have any questions further please let me know! 🙂

Reageer