Beantwoord

Spoofers and unknown ID caller "no caller ID"

• 26 april 2018
  • 5 reacties
  • 1869 Bekeken

Reputatie 1
Goede dag!
Last time i have fight with spoofer on my phone the scammer is calling from different numbers i already blocked in special app series any numbers its good but i dont want also receive anymore no caller ID. Is it possibile to block that kind callings? Does exist other app? Someone knows more about blocks. I have an iphone the basic blocking do not distrub is ok but it block all callings to me its not that what i forward.
Greetings
Adrian
icon

Beste antwoord door Jaimy 29 april 2018, 14:36

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for visiting this Community! It does indeed sound like a problem so I'm here to advise you on this matter!

Unfortunately I can't advise you on apps that block these numbers, because they don't meet our privacy standards. Of course you can try some of them out but it's at your own risk. Another option is to get a new phone number. We can arrange this for you. This way you can start fresh and hopefully will not be called by these different numbers anymore. Please let me know if this is something you're interested in so we can arrange it for you!
Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hi Adrian,

Thanks for visiting this Community! It does indeed sound like a problem so I'm here to advise you on this matter!

Unfortunately I can't advise you on apps that block these numbers, because they don't meet our privacy standards. Of course you can try some of them out but it's at your own risk. Another option is to get a new phone number. We can arrange this for you. This way you can start fresh and hopefully will not be called by these different numbers anymore. Please let me know if this is something you're interested in so we can arrange it for you!
Reputatie 1
Thanks for reply Jaime I think new number is not good solve problem for me cuz of business contacts. as a t mobile client cuz for me no callers ID is not necessary T mobile NL can just block this service that hidden numbers cannot call me anymore? I saw that some network provides can stop it.
Reputatie 7
Badge +10
Hi ksawus,

Blocking unknown callers has a big downside. this is because a lot of business don't send a caller ID like Dokters schools and providers.
Reputatie 1
I understand it I know but what if someone wants reject it. In other provides networks existis that option just to declare won’t receive private numbers. How about that in t mobile NL? Hidden numbers
Is ok for business but why use this a private person beside in dark attempt to scam you. Where should it report?
Reputatie 4
Badge +13
Hey Adrian,

I found an online article that might help you with your problem! Like Hidden.nld explained there is a big downside on blocking unknown callers. However, there is a way on Android phones to block these calls. You can do this by opening the 'Phone App' > tapping the menu in the right corner > Settings > Block numbers > switch the toggle on 'Block anonymous calls'.

Unfortunately there is no such option through iPhone, but there is an alternative in the article. I hope this information helps you. If you have any further questions please let us know! 😃

Reageer