Beantwoord

Bundle agreement cancellation due to not t-mobile mistake

• 25 augustus 2016
  • 5 reacties
  • 161 Bekeken

Dear Customer service,

I have bought a bundle which includes iphone 6s. The phone was defected and I asked to change for the refurbished phone one month after a purchase. I was informed that refurbished phone will be of the same 'age'. However, I received instead very old phone with scratches and which did not work properly (blinking). Customer service arranged again the change and I received new iphone with BLOCKED APPLE ID!!!

I can not use the phone, I was wrongly directed by customer service in the beginning (advises were to contact shop and apple support, who sent me back to T-Mobile customer service). At the end it was decided to exchange for the sealed phone, but procedure needs to be created because technical department can NOT do anything when APPLE ID IS BLOCKED! It is unbelievable situation!!!

For now customer service has been resolving such a simple issue almost for one month. They can not reply to me when it could be possible to exchange the phone again, due to that is in technical department hands. I could not use my new phone, neither majority of features and internet due to mistakes made by T-Mobile (only calls and barely internet). I received the bill for this month for more than 80 euro (bundle cost 78 euro/month) and I am asking at least for a discount due to situation explained before. I am not going to pay for my stress and wasted time!!!

If situation will not be solved in coming days, I have to cancel the bundle and will bring the blocked phone back to the nearest T-Mobile shop. This situation drastically affecting my private and business plans. I can not wait any longer, it causes me a lot of stress, money and disappointment. I am the customer with a good history for more than 5 years and did not expect such problems.

At the end I could not even officially submit a complain due to website do not recognize my phone number

P.S. Sorry for mistake in the topic. Shall be: Bundle agreement cancellation due to T-Mobile mistake

Best regards,
Rimma
icon

Beste antwoord door David 26 augustus 2016, 15:25

Hi Rimma,

What an unbelievably frustrating situation, I understand completely that you're completely bummed out by this.

In our systems I see that you've had contact with my colleagues today again. Unfortunately we're not able to speed this up at the moment and have to wait for the response of the department that are dealing with your case. As soon as they have a solution, they will contact you immediately and resolve the matter with you. I also see that my colleague has given you a discount for all your trouble and hassle.

I'd like to apologize for the issues you're experiencing, but I'm sure that it will be resolved quite soon! If you have any further questions for us or if we can help you with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Rimma,

What an unbelievably frustrating situation, I understand completely that you're completely bummed out by this.

In our systems I see that you've had contact with my colleagues today again. Unfortunately we're not able to speed this up at the moment and have to wait for the response of the department that are dealing with your case. As soon as they have a solution, they will contact you immediately and resolve the matter with you. I also see that my colleague has given you a discount for all your trouble and hassle.

I'd like to apologize for the issues you're experiencing, but I'm sure that it will be resolved quite soon! If you have any further questions for us or if we can help you with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. Indeed I have contacted with customer support last Friday. I was promised to be contacted back with 24 hours. Still waiting...

I am very pleased that you do understand my situation. Nevertheless, I would like to inform you as a customer support representative that I will not transfer any payment for this month (even with a discount) until I receive any clarity when this situation will be solved.

I also would like to request to cancel this contract if it will not be solved with this week. In this case I suppose to have a right to do so

I believe that my statement is understandable. In any case, thanks for your efforts
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Rimma,

As I can see you've been in touch with my co-worker Yvonne. She's informed you that has been reset, so you should be able to log in at this point. Has this already worked for you? If not, could you elaborate what goes wrong? Hopefully we can help you from that point on.

Your statement is understandable, but not recommended. If you decide not to pay your invoices there will only be more issues (like blockages), which is not something we'd like to see happen to you. This is just a little advice from me to you. :)

Let us know if everything's solved and if we can help you with any further questions!
Hi David,

The problem was solved yesterday. Phone is unblocked. So far I did not find any technical problems and hope I will not find them anymore:-)

Thanks for your and your colleagues efforts. I understood that it was a precedent.

I will proceed with full payment for this month. The discount will be applied for the next month, that how I was told

I have only one question left. Is the apple guarantee is applicable for this phone? if so then for how long? Phone seems new but treated as a "refurbished". Can I get any clue how old it is?

Thanks again and have a nice day!
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Rimma,

Nice to hear! We'll keep our fingers crossed that your issues are fully gone!

That's correct, a discount will always be for the next available invoice. 🙂

Duration of your guarantee is the same as the first iPhone. So the age of the refurbished device is not applicable in this case. Let's hope you won't need any guarantee anymore though!

If you have any further questions, you know where to find me! 😉

Reageer