my number is 064......
i want to stop my mobile insurance.
can you please help me with this?
i got my contact renewed on 20th of nov 2016
Gentleman who has helped me on service desk, he has given me 2 weeks time to think about insurance plan but i have decided not to go for mobile insurance so what should i do to stop my mobile insurance,
Beste antwoord door KoenM
Your number has been removed due to privacy reasons.
You want to cancel your phone-unsurance. This is possible and you can do it yourself.
The easiest way is to log in on THIS WEBSITE and cancel the insurance.
You can also determine your insurance by sending an email to email@example.com. In this email you have to provide the following information.
- Polisnummer (begint met SPLNE) - Insurancenumber starting with SPLNE
- Naam Polishouder - Your full name
- Adres - Your address
- Telefoonnummer van het verzekerde toestel - Phonenumber which belongs to contract/phone
- IMEI nummer van het verzekerde toestel - IMEI number of insured phone
- Contact telefoonnummer - A contact phonenumber where they can reach you
Hopefully with this information it will be a piece of cake :)
When it doesn't work or you have other questions, please ask!