Beantwoord

dynafix does not fix my phone

• 22 november 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 488 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

It is getting completely embarrassing, this is the 3rd time I have to RMA my phone. Dynafix keeps sending it back saying it was “fixed” or “no faults were found”. Soon it will be 1 month without my phone. :(

Last 2 rma's:

iRMATMOB16305636

iRMATMOB16322788

Not sure how other customers had the same problem. Pretty sad.

Bruno

icon

Beste antwoord door Evy 26 november 2019, 11:55

Hi @brun99 

I completely understand that this is not what you expected. But don't worry, we're definitely going to fix this for you! just in case, I've contacted  Dynafix and they will pay extra attention to this. For now we wait for the repair, and hope it will work this time. If not, I'll be there for you and we'll look for an alternative solution! 

Will you keep me posted? 

If you have any other questions, I'm always there for you! :grinning:

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +4

Hi @brun99 

I completely understand that this is not what you expected. But don't worry, we're definitely going to fix this for you! just in case, I've contacted  Dynafix and they will pay extra attention to this. For now we wait for the repair, and hope it will work this time. If not, I'll be there for you and we'll look for an alternative solution! 

Will you keep me posted? 

If you have any other questions, I'm always there for you! :grinning:

Hi Evy. Thanks a lot for that. It seems that the phone was sent to the shop once again.

On the report it says again: No Fault Found

This is the 3rd RMA: iRMATMOB16333549

I don't want to go to the shop for the 4th time and have to send it back to Dynafix for the 4th time.

Reputatie 5
Badge +4

Hi @brun99 

I totally understand that you don't want to go back to the shop again. This is no longer necessary! I have contacted the right department about your repair and they will contact you today for an alternative proposal. It looks like they can't find the fault in your phone, but don't worry! We are going to make sure that you can be reached anywhere with a working phone!

Please let me know how it turned out! :grinning:

Reageer