Beantwoord

Dynasure/dynafix/ACE/Chubb

• 19 juli 2017
  • 8 reacties
  • 461 Bekeken

Why I'm getting different names for my mobile insurance if at the end are all the same?:? is a way to hide to the consumers all the bad reputation they already have?
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 20 juli 2017, 10:44

Hi Cfigueres,

I understand the confusion, however not all services you mention are insurance companies. For instance, Dynafix is a repair center. Ace/Dynasure is our old insurance partner which is taken over by Chubb insurance. I hope your device will be returned to you in a good state.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.
Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Cfigueres,

I understand the confusion, however not all services you mention are insurance companies. For instance, Dynafix is a repair center. Ace/Dynasure is our old insurance partner which is taken over by Chubb insurance. I hope your device will be returned to you in a good state.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.
Thanks Hajar for your answer but still not very clear as I was paying first to ACE/Dynosure but since May 2017 it changed into Chubb. Does it mean that since May my insurance is with chubb?
Reputatie 4
Hoi Cfigueres,

The insurance company ACE/Dynasure has been taken over by Chubb insurance. So that means that your device is insured by Chubb. I hope the information is sufficient for you.

If you have more questions, you are welcome to ask them on our forum! 🙂
Hi Muberra, indeed my refurbished iphone has been delivered paying 36 eu and with a nice quotation saying that I missused which obviously is not true! so my own telephone has been replaced by a" new one" which actually is a refurbished with some fabriek problems! and what now? cos the photos they sent are either re-touched with phootshop or are not for this iphone.
! also i find quite ironic their 3 offers...:
1.get another refurbished iphone for 422 eu! ( just for your info: group on has the same offer but only for 211eu!) or was their plan to sell me my first iphone??? but if you want i can sell to them for this money. woul a be a good deal
2.to send it back without doing anything but paying 36 eu ( so to collect for free but to get it back I must pay????) what a nice customer care and making easy money!!!
3.not to react so y iphone will belong to you for further purposes ( if you think I’m going to give it you for free, you are very wrong!) this is hilarious joke!
so what now? i guess the only option is to go to kifid, right??? not to forget that no other phone was replaced so at the end i bought another one! more than 1 month without telephone!:@
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Cfigueres,

Ik heb jou in dit topic van een reactie voorzien. Jouw klacht is doorgezet naar de afdeling die hierover gaat.

Hi Hajar, so then when im going to get any answer? still i didn't hear anything and now this company is saying that my warranty expired! in the meantime see the picures they sent and mines. if this iphone has a bending any human person can´t see it orbetter to say theybplace the phone in a bending place or used photoshop?
Hi Hajar, so then when im going to get any answer? still i didn't hear anything and now this company is saying that my warranty expired! in the meantime see the picures they sent and mines. if this iphone has a bending any human person can´t see it orbetter to say theybplace the phone in a bending place or used photoshop?
Reputatie 4
Hoi Cfigueres,

Dank je wel voor de aanvullende foto's!

Zoals mijn collega Hajar heeft aangegeven, hebben wij jouw klacht doorgezet naar de juiste afdeling. Daar wordt de klacht behandeld door mijn collega's die een onderzoek gaan instellen naar de situatie. Er zal binnen 5 werkdagen contact met je worden opgenomen. Ik begrijp dat je graag een oplossing wilt, maar ik wil jou heel graag vragen om nog een klein beetje meer geduld. Daarnaast wil ik je ook bedanken voor het geduld wat je hebt getoond.

Reageer