Beantwoord

[Info] De Samsung Galaxy S8 & Samsung Galaxy S8+ zijn aangekondigd!

• 27 maart 2017
  • 44 reacties
  • 11542 Bekeken

Toon eerste reactie

44 reacties

Wanneer is de actie "50% korting op je abonnement" op de lijnbaan??
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hey all,

Eerder in dit topic gaf Thalina ook al aan dat er op dit moment nog niets bekend is over een eventuele Blue Carpet actie, dus daar kunnen wij nu nog niets over mededelen. Zodra dit wel het geval is, dan laten we dat natuurlijk gelijk weten!

@Mpiotrek

It's true that there aren't any extra benefits this time, but isn't the S8 (+) the best gift in itself? 😉
Reputatie 2
Badge

It's true that there aren't any extra benefits this time, but isn't the S8 (+) the best gift in itself? ;)

I agree but as you can see a lot of people were asking. Funny thing that it is advertised as extra for pre-order is the fact you get it earlier :)) I still have not ordered mine becasue I do not know which one to chose S8 or S8+ 🙂
Ik kreeg via enkele beetje vage berichtjes iets mee over een vertraging van de S8(+) leveringen. Er zou vertraging zijn in de leveringen en ipv de 20e zou de datum nu de 24e zijn???
Is hier iets over bekend? Ik heb mijn s8+ grijs woensdag de 12e besteld en is mij aangegeven dat hij de 20e wordt geleverd.
Reputatie 4
Badge +7
Levertijden kun je hier vinden: https://forum.t-mobile.nl/status-bestelling-levertijden-400/levertijden-samsung-galaxy-s8-samsung-galaxy-s8-277525
Even een vraag vanaf wanneer is de galaxy s8 in de shop zelf. Dus dat ik binnen loop en derna mee na buiten ga met de s8?
Reputatie 2
Afgelopen zaterdag bericht gehad dat ik woensdag de 19 april mijn S8 kan ophalen ;)
5 april besteld
Ik heb hem 29 maart besteld nog geen reactie gehad van de shop😠
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
@Noiska: De Samsung S8 is vanaf 28 april verkrijgbaar in de Shop. 🙂

@Compricom; Aaah nice! Gefeliciteerd! 🙂

@Bacco: Je wordt gebeld door de T-Mobile Shop zodra jouw toestel klaar ligt! Nog even geduld dus... 🙂
hoe het kan vraag het mij niet, dus ik vraag het jullie!
hoe bestaat het dat bij Tele2 de S8 maar liefst €100,-- goedkoper is?:?
tevreden over T-mobile hoor, verwonder me alleen en dan moet je vragen.

gezien op www.mobiel.nl
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hey Coroda,

Een goede vraag! Het kan zo zijn dat Tele2 bepaalde acties heeft waardoor zij de S8 nu voordeliger aanbieden dan andere providers. Daarnaast is elke provider natuurlijk vrij om te vragen wat ze willen voor een toestel, vandaar dat zij misschien minder vragen voor het toestel. Uiteindelijk moet je natuurlijk ook kijken welk abonnement het voordeligst is voor jou en krijg je bij ons ook nog extra korting, met T-Mobile Samen! 😉
Geen carpet event dit jaar? Abbo afgelopen, erg jammer.
Reputatie 2
Badge
Hey Coroda,

Een goede vraag! Het kan zo zijn dat Tele2 bepaalde acties heeft waardoor zij de S8 nu voordeliger aanbieden dan andere providers. Daarnaast is elke provider natuurlijk vrij om te vragen wat ze willen voor een toestel, vandaar dat zij misschien minder vragen voor het toestel. Uiteindelijk moet je natuurlijk ook kijken welk abonnement het voordeligst is voor jou en krijg je bij ons ook nog extra korting, met T-Mobile Samen! ;)

Very good question butI have even better. How is it possible that for the same phone e.g. Galaxy S8 with T-mobile abonament on the T-mobile website you have to pay 31 euro/per month while I have found on another website same abonament T-mobile and for the phone you pay 25,5 per month. This is more than 100 euro cheaper and I assume T-mobile has to pay the external website for every customer that signs contract with the other website. Same situation for Galaxy S8+- on some websites you can get it for 29 euro per month while at T-mobile website 31 euro per month plus 100 euro. This adds up to 150 difference.

Pity that his year Samsung and T-mobile did not think of special event. Night sale on 28 would be good idea but I assume it is not up to you entirely to decide.
How is it possible that for the same phone e.g. Galaxy S8 with T-mobile abonament on the T-mobile website you have to pay 31 euro/per month while I have found on another website same abonament T-mobile and for the phone you pay 25,5 per month.
It's a resellers website I assume? Resellers usually buy more phones at once, which they then can offer for less money. In a lot of cases, you'll get a phone with foreign firmware, for example German, but I've also seen phones with Eastern Europe firmware (and even some with German T-Mobile Branded firmware).

In some cases, even the hardware is different. For example: a mate of mine got a Note 4 SM-N910C from a reseller, while mine, the SM-N910F is the one sold in Western Europe. This can also lead to a different price.
Reputatie 2
Badge
HI! Thank you for reply. I partially agree with you- but is not T-mobile ordering the biggest amount of phones? Do you think that resellers order more and have negotiated better price than T-mobile ot T group? I do not have any numbers but this is my reasoning. You may be right about the software- I know that T-mobile in Poland brought the same example and they were even adverts saying on their website that phone bought directly from them is better than from open market phones. It might be that the software is optimized for each provider but will you see it? At the moment T-mobile NL does not support VoLTE and VoWIFI but I expect that this will work despite the software version for this telephone. Are there other thing that may be different in software. Snapdragon version is for USA and I do not think somebody will import it to Europe. Anyway- I asked reseller and they told me that phones come from "dutch distribution" and the model number is the same as on T-mobile. I will write to Samsung about it to ask how can I check which distribution is the phone coming from. The fact is that the phone is around 150 euro cheaper. Tele2 has S8 phones ~150 euro cheaper than T-mobile NL so it is possible.
Resellers buy more phones and I assume they indeed negotiate better prices. They usually sell just the phones, as well as a phone with a subscribtion to one of multiple providers. That results in a bigger group of people being able to buy either a phone or a phone with subscription, where the provider is stuck selling only their own things. Take also into account that T-Mobile Netherlands has less choice in phone brands than most resellers, some brands have been dropped along the way, other brands/phones will never even be offered.

Providers will generally say that 'things are optimized' and it's 'better', but in general it doesn't really matter, some people prefer to use different firmware, because they always have stable updates for example. Most things will be the same, although there might be differences in settings and menus.

I don't know what the T-Mobile Netherlands Branded firmware includes at this moment, but if it's still the same old thing, it includes a bright pink splash screen and annoying / loud tune instead of the Samsung tune when booting and it comes with pre-installed T-Mobile apps.

In some cases the FOC-update will be pushed after inserting a T-Mobile simcard (the S7 has many reports). Some receive a warning, others didn't. The FOC-update brands the phone, making it T-Mobile branded. (Without a back-up, all is lost, as the CSC is changed and a reset will be forced.) But let's not go into that any further in this topic, as this is a different story anyway. ;)

If you 'call' to *#1234# you get a screen with 3 rules. Those tell you which firmware is installed on the phone.
Reputatie 2
Badge

I don't know what the T-Mobile Netherlands Branded firmware includes at this moment, but if it's still the same old thing, it includes a bright pink splash screen and annoying / loud tune instead of the Samsung tune when booting and it comes with pre-installed T-Mobile apps.

In some cases the FOC-update will be pushed after inserting a T-Mobile simcard (the S7 has many reports). Some receive a warning, others didn't. The FOC-update brands the phone, making it T-Mobile branded. (Without a back-up, all is lost, as the CSC is changed and a reset will be forced.) But let's not go into that any further in this topic, as this is a different story anyway. ;)

If you 'call' to *#1234# you get a screen with 3 rules. Those tell you which firmware is installed on the phone.

I have a Samsung S6 from Tmobile and no Tmobile specific apps or additional thing are there (no sound and no start logo). I do not have S8 yet but maybe somebody can answer if there are any Tmobile specific things there.

About the resellers- I do not buy this that they buy more phones from different providers. Is in not the case that they get phones per provider. Some time ago when I was buying iPhone at Phonehouse they told me that they do not have iPhone for Vodafone- they have models for all other provides but I had to wait for Vodafone. I do not know how it works at the moment- where do the phones come from- resellers buy them themselves and sell them with different abonaments or they buy them from providers? In my opinion T-mobile does not need to fight with price as most people extend/buy contract directly from them. Resellers have to offer something extra- to get the customer and earn money from T-mobile. I assume they are paid by Tmobile for every customer they get or every customer extends contract.
Ik heb vraagje over een screenprotector voor de S8. Ik zoek een screenprotector die kan gebruiken icm een hoesje. ik zag eentje op www.deeza.nl maar ik durf het niet te bestellen omdat ik er veel heb geprobeerd. Heeft iemand ervaring met deze website?
product link: https://www.deeza.nl/product/samsung-galaxy-s8-gehard-glas-screenprotector-plus/
@ashaza

Welkom op het klantenforum.

Het is niet de bedoeling dat je je vraag meermaals stelt op het forum. Je hebt over dit onderwerp ook een eigen topic geopend, zou je in dat topic verder willen posten over dit onderwerp? Alvast bedankt.

Reageer