Beantwoord

Questions about the new Samsung galaxy Note 9 Price &2 sim

Hi.
Why does the Samsung Galaxy Note9 512 GB cost in t-mobile shop 960 euros, and in other stores 1249 euros (mediamarkt, samsung, coolblue)?
Will there be 2 SIM cards or one?
There is no information in your on-line support service.
Is it a mistake or is the price of the phone only with the contract?
icon

Beste antwoord door Jaimy 20 augustus 2018, 08:58

Hi there,

I am so sorry for the lack of clarity!

The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 only comes in Dual form, just like the Note 8 and the Galaxy 9. In this way it's not possible for us to even deliver a singular version. I will give this feedback to my colleague Deanga!

I hope this clears things up!

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Vanhorne777,

Definitely not a mistake on the price of this marvelous device! 😉

Every shop and provider can charge what they want and that means that sometimes you can get devices for a lower cost with a provider, then in a (web)shop. I can guarantee that it is not a mistake, the price is what it is! It's not sold separately though, so it does come with a subscription.

The Galaxy Note 9 has the function of dual sim, so yes, you can insert two sim cards at the same time.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!
HI David!
Thank you xa good news and answer!

But the support service t-mobile facebook stubbornly claims that the phone has 1 sim card :)

text of correspondence:

Hi Alexander,

That is a good question and I am going to explain it to you.

We can offer the phone for this price with a contract, you are right about that. We do not sell the phone alone yet. This may come later, but I cannot tell you when this will be. The phone can hold one simcard.

Is everything clear or is there anything else I can help you with?

Kind regards,
Miranda
Hi Miranda! I have other information from your sellers. The phone can hold two simcard. Whom to believe?
After the phone Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with 2 sim cards, the phone with 1 sim card is not in demand. All phones Samsung Galaxy Note 9 are shipped to the Netherlands with 2 sim cards.
10:48
Hi Alexander,

I double checked this for you, and i see that it is really with one simcard with this model. You can also check this yourself on https://www.t-mobile.nl/shop/product/samsung-galaxy-note9-128gb-blauw/22009460?ch=es&cc=con&sc=acq&dr=24&pr=GOP11,GAP12,SK343&lp=1.

I hope this clears things up for you Alexander?

Grtz,

Deanga

NO COMMENTS.......

P.S.: Because of this problem, I can not order a phone.
Reputatie 6
Badge +17
Hi there,

I am so sorry for the lack of clarity!

The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 only comes in Dual form, just like the Note 8 and the Galaxy 9. In this way it's not possible for us to even deliver a singular version. I will give this feedback to my colleague Deanga!

I hope this clears things up!
Hi!

Yesterday I bought Samsung Galaxy Note 9-512 in T-mobile. Joy ended at home. The phone does not support SIM cards from other countries. Why then need 2 sim cards? Nobody warned me about this! A year ago, I bought in T-mobile a mobile phone Samsung Samsung Galaxy Note 8. this phone support sim cards of all countries.. When you insert a SIM card of another country, the phone says: "Enter the Puk code for the network"(Do not confuse PUK code of the SIM card.).
Samsung says: This is a network lock for other countries' sim cards.
What now?
the problem is solved. you need to make a call more than 5 minutes sim card t-mobile. after that will unlock the phone.

Reageer