Beantwoord

Samsung Galaxy Watch 3

• 1 september 2020
  • 5 reacties
  • 1162 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

Hello T-Mobile,

I bought a Samsung Galaxy watch 3 with LTE functionality (has esim) from Germany and while adding mobile plan from the mobile app, it gives an error saying “T mobile NL doesn't offer mobile plans for your watch”.  Do you think you will support smart watches like Galaxy Watch 3 soon?

Thanks

Biju

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 1 september 2020, 16:41

Hallo @bksnair 

There is no planning yet for support of Esim in Watches, when there is more news about it it will be announced here on the community.

Esim FAQ page

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hallo @bksnair 

There is no planning yet for support of Esim in Watches, when there is more news about it it will be announced here on the community.

Esim FAQ page

Thanks @Waqqas 

I see more people are interested in connecting smart devices - really looking forward to get support of esim on Samsung Galaxy Watch 3.

Thanks

Reputatie 7
Badge +11

Unfortunately it's the same story for Apple users we are (still) awaiting updates on E-sim from T-Mobile. 

Reputatie 6
Badge +12

None of the Dutch operators support esim on watches.

@eric_2  There is a clear need from many customers - the fact that none of the Dutch operators are offering could be seen as an opportunity for T mobile to get the market leader position in IoT space with the support on these kind of smart devices - as far as I know in Germany T-Mobile does support.

Reageer