Beantwoord

Nano card for new phone

• 2 december 2016
  • 8 reacties
  • 315 Bekeken

Hello I am a customer of you and I have just renewed my contract and begins on the 01-01-2017 but I want to order a nano simcard card and keep my number so can this be done??
icon

Beste antwoord door Skyrider 2 december 2016, 20:08

Greetings Emmsy.

You can order a new sim card from this page: https://service.t-mobile.nl/app/answers/detail/a_id/3799

The SIM Card you'll receive will be a 3 in 1 so in the end it can fit in all mobile devices. Seeing the page is in Dutch and I'm not sure how well you can understand the language, here's a direct link to the My T-mobile page:

https://www.t-mobile.nl/my/toestel-en-sim/simkaarten

Scroll down until you find "Bestel een vervangende simkaart" and click on "Bestellen". Once you've done so, you'll see that the costs will be €5.09.

After that, click on "Ik ben akkoord dat kosten via mijn factuur worden verrekend" which translates to that you agree that the costs (€5.09) will be billed on your next invoice and clicking on "bestellen" will order the SIM card which will be send to your home address within 3 business days.

Regards,
Skyrider
Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 4
Badge +9
Greetings Emmsy.

You can order a new sim card from this page: https://service.t-mobile.nl/app/answers/detail/a_id/3799

The SIM Card you'll receive will be a 3 in 1 so in the end it can fit in all mobile devices. Seeing the page is in Dutch and I'm not sure how well you can understand the language, here's a direct link to the My T-mobile page:

https://www.t-mobile.nl/my/toestel-en-sim/simkaarten

Scroll down until you find "Bestel een vervangende simkaart" and click on "Bestellen". Once you've done so, you'll see that the costs will be €5.09.

After that, click on "Ik ben akkoord dat kosten via mijn factuur worden verrekend" which translates to that you agree that the costs (€5.09) will be billed on your next invoice and clicking on "bestellen" will order the SIM card which will be send to your home address within 3 business days.

Regards,
Skyrider
Hello skyrider

So I just got the new Samsung Galaxy S7 edge so will the new sim card fit in the phone ?? And thank you for all the information and no problem I can understand alot of dutch.

Kind regards
Emma
Reputatie 4
Badge +9
Indeed it will. The SIM Card you will get will look something like this (see attachment). Simply put, you can break the sim card into the size you want it to be. The Galaxy s7 Edge is using the nano SIM which is the smallest one.

If you don't want to wait 3 business days, you can always hop into a local T-Mobile shop and buy it from there. But that will cost you €10, rather than €5,09 if you buy it from My T-mobile.

Regards,
Skyrider
Thank you so much skyrider I really appreciate your help and advice and have a great weekend.

Kind regards
Emma
Reputatie 4
Badge +9
No worries Emmsy.

Thanks, and have a good one yourself! :)

Regards,
Skyrider
Reputatie 4
Badge +9
Sorry for a new reply message, but it would be the only way you'll receive an email regarding this reply. I just wanted to let you know that on This Page, it states that:

Als je een nieuw abonnement (met of zonder toestel) aanvraagt, krijg je altijd een nieuwe simkaart. Als je jouw abonnement verlengt krijg je alleen een nieuwe simkaart als dat voor jouw nieuwe toestel nodig is.

Short version in English, it states that if you renew your contract, you'll receive a new simcard if your new device needs it (if your old sim card is not compatible with your new one). Which in most cases with your renewal, you would get a new sim card for free.

Sorry that I bring this up so late, it just struck me.

You didn't receive a new sim card with your device?
That's ok and nee It was bought for me straight our so I just need to renew my sim card but I have not done any thing yet but I have all the information I need so I can go in to the store and do it all so thank you for mailing me.

Kind regards
Emma
Reputatie 4
Badge +9
Yea, getting the new "free" SIM card would depend how you purchased the device, in this case as you said it was bought for you so it wouldn't count for you. Though, I'm glad I was able to help out. Again, have a nice weekend.

Regards,
Skyrider

Reageer