Beantwoord

Pincode forgotten

• 25 mei 2019
  • 5 reacties
  • 765 Bekeken

Hi there,

I only have one attempt to type my pin again but I forgot it.

Could you please help ? It’s quite urgent I cannot use my phone :(

Appreciate your help
icon

Beste antwoord door David 25 mei 2019, 10:48

Hi @philip81238,

Have you unlocked your phone already? This is the pin for your sim card, correct? If you fill in the wrong PIN three times, you have to enter your PUK-code and you can find your personal PUK on your My T-Mobile. The PIN of your sim card is on the sim card holder (if you haven't changed it afterwards), but I can imagine you don't have that lying around anymore. If it's the code of your phone, then we can't help unfortunately, since this is your personal code.

Let us know if you were able to unlock your phone again! Good luck!
Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi @philip81238,

Have you unlocked your phone already? This is the pin for your sim card, correct? If you fill in the wrong PIN three times, you have to enter your PUK-code and you can find your personal PUK on your My T-Mobile. The PIN of your sim card is on the sim card holder (if you haven't changed it afterwards), but I can imagine you don't have that lying around anymore. If it's the code of your phone, then we can't help unfortunately, since this is your personal code.

Let us know if you were able to unlock your phone again! Good luck!
@David hi i already unlock my phone, i mean the simcard pin
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
That's good news. Have a good weekend!
@David hi i mean i can unlock my phone, but i can’t unlock my sim card i forgot the pin. You mean the puk code i can see through website?
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Philip,

Thanks for the clarification. David means the pukcode you can find on My T-Mobile> Simkaart & Toestel> Bekijk jouw pukcode. You can enter the pukcode and after that you can select a new pincode like this; **05*pukcode*new pincode*repeat new pincode#call dial

Please let me know if this works! 🙂

Reageer