Beantwoord

SIM card not valid

• 7 november 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 562 Bekeken

Hello! I am experiencing problems with my new SIM card. I became a T-mobile customer today, when I purchased a SIM only. I was given a new SIM and told it would be activated within a few minutes time, but it has been 4-5 hours since then. When I put my SIM card in, I get a notification about it not being active, and when I try using the website to activate the SIM card, it says this phone number is not registered yet. What could I do about it? I tried calling customer services, but the robot speaks Dutch, so I have no idea what to do. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Evy 8 november 2019, 10:46

Hi @maraslati 

Let me help you with this! It can often take a while so its possible that it will work very soon. I can take look in the system and activate it for you. Can you send me your name, date of birth, address and the last four digits of your IBAN? 

I look forward to receiving your message! :grinning:

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 4
Badge +2

Hi @maraslati 

Let me help you with this! It can often take a while so its possible that it will work very soon. I can take look in the system and activate it for you. Can you send me your name, date of birth, address and the last four digits of your IBAN? 

I look forward to receiving your message! :grinning:

Reageer