Beantwoord

transfer from Tete2 to T-mobile

• 15 maart 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 1127 Bekeken

Hi,

I just renewed my contract with the mobile phone device. My previous contract worked with Tele2. Now I renew the contract with T-mobile. I did transfer my number (06[deleted by moderator]71) to T-mobile. Can you instruct me how to get the new SIM card or T-mobile for number 06[deleted by moderator]71? I prefer order it via online!

Thanks
icon

Beste antwoord door David 15 maart 2019, 12:10

Hi voduchoangvu,

Great to hear you signed a contract with us!

There are still some questions that remain for me at this moment. You state that you renewed your contract, but Tele2 and T-Mobile are (despite the merger) still two seperate companies. Do you mean to say that you signed a new contract with T-Mobile and used to have a contract with Tele2? If your phone number has been transferred to T-Mobile, then this number is already active and a sim card has already been distributed. In your last sentence you're saying that you would like to order it online, but you have already placed an order and transferred your number?

Could you send me a private message (via my profile) with your T-Mobile and Tele2 phone number, full address, date of birth and last four digits of your bank account info? Then I can check our systems, which should give me a bit more information on the matter.

Also, bear in mind that this is a public platform, so don't post any personal info in your public messages.

As soon as I receive your private message, I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi voduchoangvu,

Great to hear you signed a contract with us!

There are still some questions that remain for me at this moment. You state that you renewed your contract, but Tele2 and T-Mobile are (despite the merger) still two seperate companies. Do you mean to say that you signed a new contract with T-Mobile and used to have a contract with Tele2? If your phone number has been transferred to T-Mobile, then this number is already active and a sim card has already been distributed. In your last sentence you're saying that you would like to order it online, but you have already placed an order and transferred your number?

Could you send me a private message (via my profile) with your T-Mobile and Tele2 phone number, full address, date of birth and last four digits of your bank account info? Then I can check our systems, which should give me a bit more information on the matter.

Also, bear in mind that this is a public platform, so don't post any personal info in your public messages.

As soon as I receive your private message, I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Hi David

Thank you for your response. I just send private message to you.

Reageer