Beantwoord

SIM card activation

• 8 februari 2021
  • 5 reacties
  • 38 Bekeken

I lost my simcard from my phone plan and received a new one, but I need to activate it and would like to do it online without having to call. It's possible?

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 8 februari 2021, 07:27

Hello @brunodaniel10 

Online it takes more time because moderators need to be sure that you are the real owner of this subscription. You could wait for a moderator or give it a try via Facebook or Twitter.

Why aren't you able to call? You could use someone else's phone. ( 0624001200 from another provider and 1200 from a T-Mobile simcard ).

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

Hello @brunodaniel10 

Online it takes more time because moderators need to be sure that you are the real owner of this subscription. You could wait for a moderator or give it a try via Facebook or Twitter.

Why aren't you able to call? You could use someone else's phone. ( 0624001200 from another provider and 1200 from a T-Mobile simcard ).

My English for calling is not so good and I'm afraid of not understanding it well or not being understood.  I saw that some people get assistance from employees here in the community and that's why I came to request it.

I lost my simcard from my phone plan and received a new one, but I need to activate it and would like to do it online without having to call. It's possible?

Hello @brunodaniel10 

I can't make a phone call if I don't have the old chip on my line.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @brunodaniel10 

Can you send me a private message with your 06-number, current sim card number, new sim card number, name, full address and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN? You can click on my name and choose the option ‘’stuur privébericht’. 

Looking forward to your message!

I will send DM. Thanks

Reageer