Simkaart activation abroad

• 13 april 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 34 Bekeken

Hello, I lost my old simkaart abroad. I asked for a new simkaart and it was sent to me abroad. I need quite urgently to activate the new simkaart but it requires a code sent to the old simkaart that I do not have. I have been reading online and it says that with my 06-number, current sim card number, new sim card number, name, full address and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN I can get the card activated. To whom do i need to send this information to verifty that it is me?

Best regards,

Carles

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @carles 

Can you  send it to me in a private message and I will check if I can assist you!

Hello, I have the same issue. My mobile was stolen and got a new sim card (with the same mobile number) posted to me to abroad. Now I cannot activate it. Please help! 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @oyatagit 

I am so sorry your phole was stolen!  I would like to see if I can help. Can you also send me a private message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address, last 4 numbers of your IBAN, old simcard number and your new simcard number? i will check if I can assist you. 

Hi @oyatagit 

I am so sorry your phole was stolen!  I would like to see if I can help. Can you also send me a private message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address, last 4 numbers of your IBAN, old simcard number and your new simcard number? i will check if I can assist you. 

Just sent you a message,

Thank you!

Reageer