Beantwoord

AMP waardeloos

• 8 januari 2021
  • 1 reactie
  • 228 Bekeken

I am a (private and business) client of T-Mobile for more than a decade. I need a new phone urgently for work. I order it today for a phone that is available today. But then I hear from AMP that they only can deliver on January 20!!! 

I am a T-Mobile client, I pay money to T Mobile, if your subciontractor is delivering such a shitty service then DO SOMETHING about it. T-Mobile should do something about AMP, not us - the clients of T-Mobile. 

Why an order from bol.com is delivered next day? Why do they not use an excuse of a corona? 

T-Mobile, I ordered and paid for a product/service that is available and in stock. Get is delivered to me. And do not give me excuses that AMP is the problem. You hired them to deliver, so you are responsible.

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 9 januari 2021, 12:47

Hi @katayeva 

I am sorry to hear about how your delivery got delayed. Due to the lockdown our shops are all closed and therefore the deliveries by AMP have increased and they are the ones responsible for the delivery of your order. Due to the unprecedented nature of the current situation the waiting times and delivery times have been longer than usual. I’m so sorry for the inconvenience but we are not responsible for the delivery and all I can hope is that you will receive your order as soon as possible. 

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @katayeva 

I am sorry to hear about how your delivery got delayed. Due to the lockdown our shops are all closed and therefore the deliveries by AMP have increased and they are the ones responsible for the delivery of your order. Due to the unprecedented nature of the current situation the waiting times and delivery times have been longer than usual. I’m so sorry for the inconvenience but we are not responsible for the delivery and all I can hope is that you will receive your order as soon as possible. 

Reageer