Beantwoord

Bezorgen buitenland

• 17 september 2017
  • 2 reacties
  • 68 Bekeken

Hi,
apologies for writing in English. my Dutch is not very precise.
I am looking to start a new contract, having been a T-mobile NL customer for 4 years, and will order a phone with this contract. That part is simple. It is made complicated by the fact that I am working abroad for the next 2 months, and so would ideally receive the phone in a different EU country. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Many thanks
😃
icon

Beste antwoord door David 19 september 2017, 09:39

Hi Comscheck,

No worries, we answer questions in Dutch and English! 🙂

In our systems I've noticed that you also got a hold of a colleague through Chat. Niels has given you more information about your delivery. In short: It's not possible to send an order to a foreign address. However, you're passing through Rotterdam (greatest city ever! 😉 ) and can pick your phone up while you're there! Very convenient of course! 😃 Bear in mind, that you have to provide a legitimate proof of identification, so you're not there for nothing.

If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to ask!
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Comscheck,

No worries, we answer questions in Dutch and English! 🙂

In our systems I've noticed that you also got a hold of a colleague through Chat. Niels has given you more information about your delivery. In short: It's not possible to send an order to a foreign address. However, you're passing through Rotterdam (greatest city ever! 😉 ) and can pick your phone up while you're there! Very convenient of course! 😃 Bear in mind, that you have to provide a legitimate proof of identification, so you're not there for nothing.

If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to ask!
Hi David,

hartelijk dank voor uw antwoord! Your colleague Niels was very indeed very helpful, I will arrange to pick it up in Rotterdam (as you say, best city ever). Thanks for your help. 🆒

C

Reageer