Beantwoord

Bezorgen buitenland

• 17 september 2017
  • 2 reacties
  • 68 Bekeken

Hi,
apologies for writing in English. my Dutch is not very precise.
I am looking to start a new contract, having been a T-mobile NL customer for 4 years, and will order a phone with this contract. That part is simple. It is made complicated by the fact that I am working abroad for the next 2 months, and so would ideally receive the phone in a different EU country. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Many thanks
😃
icon

Beste antwoord door David 19 september 2017, 09:39

Hi Comscheck,

No worries, we answer questions in Dutch and English! 🙂

In our systems I've noticed that you also got a hold of a colleague through Chat. Niels has given you more information about your delivery. In short: It's not possible to send an order to a foreign address. However, you're passing through Rotterdam (greatest city ever! 😉 ) and can pick your phone up while you're there! Very convenient of course! 😃 Bear in mind, that you have to provide a legitimate proof of identification, so you're not there for nothing.

If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to ask!
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Hi David,

hartelijk dank voor uw antwoord! Your colleague Niels was very indeed very helpful, I will arrange to pick it up in Rotterdam (as you say, best city ever). Thanks for your help. 🆒

C
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Comscheck,

No worries, we answer questions in Dutch and English! 🙂

In our systems I've noticed that you also got a hold of a colleague through Chat. Niels has given you more information about your delivery. In short: It's not possible to send an order to a foreign address. However, you're passing through Rotterdam (greatest city ever! 😉 ) and can pick your phone up while you're there! Very convenient of course! 😃 Bear in mind, that you have to provide a legitimate proof of identification, so you're not there for nothing.

If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to ask!

Reageer