Beantwoord

Delivery delay

• 3 augustus 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 646 Bekeken

Can it take a whole month to receive a new phone !! I didn t think the charging was that bad .. I ordered the iPad 11 Pro since July 6 and after two days the order was delayed until July 10 and after July 10 nothing arrived to this day I sent a message to the T-mobile community here but I waited more than 25 day s .. does that seem normal to shipping, or is there something wrong?

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 3 augustus 2020, 19:16

Hi @HMMADA 

Looks like the phone you ordered is taking very long to reach T-Mobile because it's out of stock.

When you go to the T-Mobile website and you go to the order page of the phone you ordered you'll see if it's available or when T-Mobile is expecting to deliver the phone. After that T-Mobile will send the phone to a shop or you'll receive a message from AMP to make an appointment for delivery 🙂

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

Hi @HMMADA 

Looks like the phone you ordered is taking very long to reach T-Mobile because it's out of stock.

When you go to the T-Mobile website and you go to the order page of the phone you ordered you'll see if it's available or when T-Mobile is expecting to deliver the phone. After that T-Mobile will send the phone to a shop or you'll receive a message from AMP to make an appointment for delivery 🙂

Reageer