Beantwoord

Estimate of delivery

• 5 april 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 1480 Bekeken

I recently ordered the P30 pro and I even asked when I was ordering in store if it would arrive by the 9th and they said it would. Now it’s the 5th when it was supposed to arrive and I got an sms saying it won’t arrive today. I went in store to ask when it will arrive and got told the black one would arrive the 5th or the 6th April. But no one could actually check on their system what the status is of the order. I desperately need the phone before the 9th because I am leaving the country then for a few weeks and I think it’s unacceptable that I cannot get any solid information about when my phone will arrive. It’s very unfair to just leave us in the dark about this and give absolutely no information about an estimate.
icon

Beste antwoord door David 5 april 2019, 12:03

Hi Isabel,

You already asked your question in this topic. There's no need to ask the same (or practically similar) question multiple times. Have you checked the estimated delivery time for your device?

This topic will be closed and the first topic will remain open.
Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Isabel,

You already asked your question in this topic. There's no need to ask the same (or practically similar) question multiple times. Have you checked the estimated delivery time for your device?

This topic will be closed and the first topic will remain open.