Beantwoord

One plus 8pro ordered but no information on exact delivery date!

• 24 mei 2020
  • 13 reacties
  • 577 Bekeken

I have ordered OnePlus 8 pro. The invoice email said expected delivery date to be 22 May. Now, i haven’t received any mail/call regarding delay in delivery. Is anyone else facing the same issue?

icon

Beste antwoord door David 24 mei 2020, 16:01

Hi @vivekkr0611,

I just checked your order details and we sent you an e-mail in regards to a delay of your OnePlus. This e-mail has been sent on the 14th of May to your Gmail, perhaps it ended up in your spam?  The new expected time of arrival went from May 22 to May 26, so hopefully you’ll receive a message to make an appointment earlier in the upcoming week. 

If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask! 

Bekijk origineel

13 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

Hello @vivekkr0611 

When did you place the order? Black is available from 29 May and green is available from 22 May.

When you placed the order was it direct leverbaar?

Normally you should receive an email the same day to make an appointment with AMP for delivery, also check your spam box.

Hi @Waqqas ,

I ordered the green One plus pro on 14th May. 

When i placed the order it was not on direct leverbaar. It said available from 22May

I did not receive any email from AMP :neutral_face:

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

@vivekkr0611 

Status is not updated yet on the website. Maybe its better to wait for a moderator to reply, tomorrow i hope.

@Waqqas 

Thanks for your response. Hope i get a response tomorrow . 

-Cheers

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @vivekkr0611,

I just checked your order details and we sent you an e-mail in regards to a delay of your OnePlus. This e-mail has been sent on the 14th of May to your Gmail, perhaps it ended up in your spam?  The new expected time of arrival went from May 22 to May 26, so hopefully you’ll receive a message to make an appointment earlier in the upcoming week. 

If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask! 

Reputatie 1

Same here, ordered 2 weeks ago, and the date of delivery is three times changed. Now 22-26th of may. I dont think we have our device within this period. T mobile website says available, so ongoing with selling this phone as available, but thay have no stock!!! A lot people has compliants because of this actions from t-mobile. All moderaors replying with new delivery dates of max 26 may, and after that date theres a new date…. Realy fucked up now, and i want a solution aswell…. I am working in retail aswell, and our customer sevice is going further for a denim jeans of 25euro than t-mobile for a 1000euro device, shame to you, tmobile!!! By the way, i am customer for more than  15 years 

@Reez1967 seems like a strategy to sell more 256 gb model than the 128 gb model since the advertisement said 256gb model comes 1 week before. :grinning:

Reputatie 1

Yeah, but both devices are not on stock

Reputatie 1

After more problems yesterday, i called customer service and tmobile offered me a solution , so now i have to wait for delivery of a samsung s20 ultra. Hope this delivery is going well….. 

@Reez1967 ohh, but still no news on OnePlus? Its shitty you had to pay a lot more to have samsung phone instead. I will try to reach them today and see if anything can be done.

Reputatie 1

They offered me the S20 Ultra without paying extra cost, only the montly payment is 2 euro more, but nothing more for the device itself

Hi @vivekkr0611 

did you eventually get your oneplus phone or are you still waiting. 

I ask because i’m still waiting and I ordered more than 2 weeks ago. 

regards,

Nick

Hey @NickMonthy 

I got my order finally on 28th may. I would suggest you give them a call , sometimes you can get a better deal if not atleast a more realistic deadline. 

Reageer