Beantwoord

Status order iPhone 11 Purple 256 GB

• 3 december 2019
  • 6 reacties
  • 389 Bekeken

Hello,

I ordered the iphone 11 purple 256GB but didn’t realize there would be a waiting time.

However there is no note on this particular model and color- can you please advise?

Thank you,

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 3 december 2019, 17:29

Hi 

The iPhone 11 256 GB paars is not on the list with all the devices which have a waiting time

Check here please

Did you choose to pick it up at a T-mobile shop or to be delivered? For delivery you should receive an email from AMP to make an appointment and in case of picking it up at a shop you should receive an email from the shop in a few working days.

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +13

@cflynn89 

Oh okay than you will receive an sms/email from the T-mobile shop when you can pick it up, hopefully after a few working days please wait till then.

Oh and I chose to pick up! 

Yes just the confirmation email from when I ordered. :) 

Thanks I will keep an eye out. Hope to hear something soon!

Reputatie 7
Badge +13

@cflynn89 

Have patience,

Did you choose to get it delivered or to pick it up? Also keep an eye on your spam box.

Do you have the confirmation email?

Thank you very much for your help. Good to know there isn’t a long waiting time. But no I did not receive an email or call yet about the availability. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +13

Hi 

The iPhone 11 256 GB paars is not on the list with all the devices which have a waiting time

Check here please

Did you choose to pick it up at a T-mobile shop or to be delivered? For delivery you should receive an email from AMP to make an appointment and in case of picking it up at a shop you should receive an email from the shop in a few working days.

Reageer