Beantwoord

Calls of Unlimited NL + EU

• 6 februari 2017
  • 4 reacties
  • 2554 Bekeken

Hello everyone,

Sorry for not posting in Dutch, but I really hope you can help me.

I have just made a contract for this service Unlimited UK + EU in the hope that I can make calls at no extra charge withing the EU. I'm not from the Netherlands and it would mean a lot to me to have the possibility to call home (in the EU). When I checked my account however, I notice am still being charged. I have called 2 numbers: 1 in Spain and 1 in Romania and I cannot understand why I have extra cost and these minutes are not included in the bundle.

Is there a catch I don't seem to understand?

Thanks for your help
icon

Beste antwoord door David 8 februari 2017, 10:12

Hi Alexserban,

Nice to notice that Skyrider has already provided you with an elaborate answer! The reason for the costs is exactly quite simple and I'd like to provide you with the answer to your question.

It is indeed an error in our systems. You have a new subscription with us and this can cause some issues within the processing of your subscription and usage. This can take about 48 hours, until everything is set straight. The costs will then be deducted from your My T-Mobile. As of right now they're still visible on the main page, but in the details of your 'Verbruikstatus' they are already gone. So it's only a matter of patience for they are completely gone!

With your Go subscription, you have Unlimited calls in the Netherlands and EU, so these are part of your rate plan. Just a little side note for future references: service numbers are not included within this subscription, just so you're completely informed. :)

Hopefully my answer is completely clear, but if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 4
Badge +9
Greetings alexserban.

I assume you meant GO Unlimited NL & EU? I'm not aware of any UK packages.

As far as I understand it, any calls made within the EU (as you mentioned) should be free of charge as long it's within the bundle. Seeing you have Unlimited, this should be the case for you.

However, I personally do not know why calling those numbers cost you. Maybe a small flaw in the system which may be corrected at a later point. But I know a moderator (T-Mobile personnel) will be happy to help you within the next 24 to 48 hours, though they usually reply faster than that.

You did mention you are in a new contract, right? As far as I understand it, all new subscriptions will have an automated temporarily block to call or use the Internet outside of the NL, see:

Bellen en internet in het buitenland voor nieuwe klanten

I know it's dutch, but here's a rough translation:

As a new subscriber you can not always immediately call abroad / use the Internet. Or calling from abroad to other recipients than Dutch and 'local' numbers. You get full access to the foreign networks and call abroad from the Netherlands, once you have paid your first two bills.

If you do not want to wait for your first two bills, you can transfer an advance. The advance amount we set off later automatically with your bill. You can deposit amount of € 115, - transfer to our bank account, stating your customer number. Then mail the receipt to incasso@t-mobile.nl or fax it to 06-1409 5540. For more information about the advance payment and the advance payment contact us.

This may or may not apply to you, but you did mentioned that you are in a new subscription. Which makes me wonder how you were able to call abroad. Maybe a moderator knows more details regarding this.

Kind regards,
Skyrider
Good morning Skyrider and thank you for your fast reply

I double checked and yes, it is in fact Unlimited NL + EU. It seems Google translate misinterpreted.

Regarding the calling, I was in fact able to make the call from NL to ES and to RO (attached screenshots of my cost and subscription type)

The sad part is that this is precisely why I made this contract: to be able to make these calls for free and it's not what I expected.

I really hope it's an error to be fixed. Otherwise I will end up paying 1 year for a service I am almost not going to use and that I cannot cancel.

Thanks a lot for your help
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Alexserban,

Nice to notice that Skyrider has already provided you with an elaborate answer! The reason for the costs is exactly quite simple and I'd like to provide you with the answer to your question.

It is indeed an error in our systems. You have a new subscription with us and this can cause some issues within the processing of your subscription and usage. This can take about 48 hours, until everything is set straight. The costs will then be deducted from your My T-Mobile. As of right now they're still visible on the main page, but in the details of your 'Verbruikstatus' they are already gone. So it's only a matter of patience for they are completely gone!

With your Go subscription, you have Unlimited calls in the Netherlands and EU, so these are part of your rate plan. Just a little side note for future references: service numbers are not included within this subscription, just so you're completely informed. :)

Hopefully my answer is completely clear, but if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Thank you for the extensive explanation David,

It seems it's like you said, so no need to panic

Thanks a lot to you both

Reageer