Beantwoord

Cant make international call

• 30 januari 2018
  • 7 reacties
  • 169 Bekeken

Hi all. I have T-Mobile go unlimited. I want to make a call to the Polish number but I can not make IT. I can receive calls from Polish number but cant make a call to it. Maybe i have something like blockade?
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 31 januari 2018, 13:21

Hi Skeijcikk1.

Congratulations on your Unlimited subscription. You were absolutely right about a barring blocking your calls to foreign countries. I removed this barring, so you should be able to make calls again. Please restart your phone and let me know if it works! :8
Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Skeijcikk1.

Congratulations on your Unlimited subscription. You were absolutely right about a barring blocking your calls to foreign countries. I removed this barring, so you should be able to make calls again. Please restart your phone and let me know if it works! :8
Hi Hajar, now its working. Thank you very much 🙂
Hi,

I just subscribed to T-Mobile and I can't make international call.

Would it be possible to unlock the first-week barrings on international calls please?

Many thanks,

All the best,

Matthieu
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Suuuuuure I can do that. 😁

I immediately removed the barring, Matthieu! If you just restart your phone real quick, you should be able to call internationally again. Let me know if it works!
Suuuuuure I can do that. 😁

I immediately removed the barring, Matthieu! If you just restart your phone real quick, you should be able to call internationally again. Let me know if it works!

Hello,

It worked perfectly, thank you very much!

Best,

Matthieu
I have also this problem i have new contrakt and i canot call to poland can anyone help me
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
@kowpaul

You already made your own topic in regards to this subject. Could you stick to that topic for further messages and replies, thanks!

This topic will be closed.