Beantwoord

Contract adjusting problem

• 18 januari 2017
  • 1 reactie
  • 89 Bekeken

Greetings,

I have stated to the T-Mobile shop here in Maastricht around 3 months ago that I was going to need a contract only for 9 months since I will be leaving the country and moving into another due to my studies. People working at the shop told me that they made me a 12 months contract but I could cancel it whenever I wanted in case I'd be leaving the country. Today, Looking at my T-Mobile account in the website, I realized that they gave me a 24 months of contract instead. I really wonder if this could be changed or not? Additionally, I had the Internet XL 20GB/months and now I see I can get the unlimited data for the same price so is it also possible to update my contract to this new T-Mobile GO stuff? I really need help here because everything is written in Dutch and it is very hard for me to understand 🙂

Thanks in advance! 🙂
icon

Beste antwoord door David 19 januari 2017, 10:19

Hi Alican13,

Hopefully I will be able to provide with you with all the information you need! :)

First off I checked your subscription and this is indeed with a term of 24 months. I've looked up your contract and this also states 24 months, not 12. Do you have a signed contract which says otherwise? We also don't sell subscriptions that can be terminated monthly, but perhaps there was a misunderstanding, because it is possible to turn off the bundles you have. This way you only pay the starting bundle of €10,- per month. You can turn this off through your My T-Mobile under 'Bundels aanpassen'.

You can indeed switch your subscription to https://T-Mobile Go. This can also be done in your My T-Mobile. If you go to 'Bundels aanpassen' in the menu, you see a blue header at the top which says Overstappen naar Go?". You can click the link and then you will be transferred to the page where you can switch your subscription to a version of Go that you would like.

Hopefully everything is clear, but if you have any further questions, feel free to ask!
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Alican13,

Hopefully I will be able to provide with you with all the information you need! :)

First off I checked your subscription and this is indeed with a term of 24 months. I've looked up your contract and this also states 24 months, not 12. Do you have a signed contract which says otherwise? We also don't sell subscriptions that can be terminated monthly, but perhaps there was a misunderstanding, because it is possible to turn off the bundles you have. This way you only pay the starting bundle of €10,- per month. You can turn this off through your My T-Mobile under 'Bundels aanpassen'.

You can indeed switch your subscription to https://T-Mobile Go. This can also be done in your My T-Mobile. If you go to 'Bundels aanpassen' in the menu, you see a blue header at the top which says Overstappen naar Go?". You can click the link and then you will be transferred to the page where you can switch your subscription to a version of Go that you would like.

Hopefully everything is clear, but if you have any further questions, feel free to ask!

Reageer