Beantwoord

[English] To pause or cancel my contract

• 6 april 2020
  • 2 reacties
  • 291 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Good afternoon T-Mobile team, 

I have a contract for unlimited data until September but I had to come abroad because of the virus and university closing and such, so I will not be using my subscription for a couple of months - and depending on how the crisis develops, maybe even until September. Is it possible that I could pause my subscription for some months? As if I had lost my sim card? Or do I have to cancel my subscription and how much would the fee for cancelling would be? Or the only option is to lower my bundles?

Thanks for your help. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Evy 7 april 2020, 12:23

Hi @zeo.mrm 

How unfortunate that you want to leave us, but you have a valid reason! Hope you can still finish your year from university? If you want to cancel your subscription right away, then you have the option to buy off your contract in one payment. I can cancel your subscription on the 7th of may 2020, as you have a month cancellation term. The termination fee sums up to €43.72 and will be charged on your final invoice.

Please let me know if you agree with this, so I can organize it for you right away! :smile:

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +8

Hi @zeo.mrm 

How unfortunate that you want to leave us, but you have a valid reason! Hope you can still finish your year from university? If you want to cancel your subscription right away, then you have the option to buy off your contract in one payment. I can cancel your subscription on the 7th of may 2020, as you have a month cancellation term. The termination fee sums up to €43.72 and will be charged on your final invoice.

Please let me know if you agree with this, so I can organize it for you right away! :smile:

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hello @zeo.mrm 

For unlimited you pay €35 euro and €25 with klantvoordeel, you could choose to pay for the cheapest bundle from now on and that is €13,50 per month. This can be done in the T-mobile app under abonnement and click on GO add-ons or in your account via the website under abonnement & instellingen, bundel wijzigen.

There is no option to pause you subscription but the cancelling fees are €13,50 × the remaining months. A moderator can help you with this, they'll reply within 24/48 hours.

Reageer