Beantwoord

GO Unlimited daily limit

• 15 december 2018
  • 3 reacties
  • 669 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie
Is there a way to remove this "Top-up every 1GB" thing after I use my daily 10 GB? That would help A LOT. It's just useless and annoying.
icon

Beste antwoord door Aelonius 15 december 2018, 19:39

Hey @Elingas

I am sorry to say but sadly that isn't possible. I understand that it is a very frustrating feature, but it ensures that you and all of the other customers can retain the best possible connection speeds. If T-Mobile wouldn't do this, it would be too easy for people to abuse the network with huge amounts of data, which results in worse service for everyone due to capacity problems.

It is unlikely that this will change anytime soon, and so far I've heard there aren't any exceptions to this limit available.

Should you have further questions, feel free to share them so we can answer them!
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 4
Badge +1
Hey @Elingas

I am sorry to say but sadly that isn't possible. I understand that it is a very frustrating feature, but it ensures that you and all of the other customers can retain the best possible connection speeds. If T-Mobile wouldn't do this, it would be too easy for people to abuse the network with huge amounts of data, which results in worse service for everyone due to capacity problems.

It is unlikely that this will change anytime soon, and so far I've heard there aren't any exceptions to this limit available.

Should you have further questions, feel free to share them so we can answer them!
Hey @Elingas@Elingas@Elingas

I understand. Maybe that's for the better. I just was curious if there is an easier way. Thank you for a quick and informative response.
Reputatie 4
Badge +1
No problem at all, I am happy to help.

You are always welcome to share your feedback here with T-Mobile. I know that many of the staff members read and/or pass on information that customers like yourself share so I am pretty confident they will notice your experience as well.

It is also possible for you to suggest new ideas within one of the dedicated categories on the T-Mobile community. If you head over to our "Denk Mee met T-Mobile" category, you can post suggestions and improvements that you'd love to see. That way T-Mobile can keep your ideas and feedback central and it'll be even easier to read.

Have a great weekend!

Reageer