Beantwoord

Klantvoordeel € 10 korting op onbeperkt GB en bellen

• 2 februari 2021
  • 6 reacties
  • 82 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 3 reacties

Hello. I am looking to get an esim only abonnement. There is another TMobile client in the house so I am eligible for the klantvoordeel outlined below. My question is on the € 10 korting op onbeperkt GB en bellen, is that € 10 korting every month? Or is that just a one time € 10 korting? Thanks in advance.

• Elke maand € 2,50 korting en 2 GB extra internet
  • € 10 korting op onbeperkt GB en bellen
  • Korting op een T-Mobile Thuis abonnement
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 3 februari 2021, 09:49

Hi @swaan 

How great that you want to join us! You are most welcome! The € 10 korting op onbeperkt GB en bellen is a discount you receive every month for your data and call bundle. It is a part of the deal so no worries and just sign a contract already! If you have any other questions, please let me know! I am glad to help! :blush:

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @swaan 

How great that you want to join us! You are most welcome! The € 10 korting op onbeperkt GB en bellen is a discount you receive every month for your data and call bundle. It is a part of the deal so no worries and just sign a contract already! If you have any other questions, please let me know! I am glad to help! :blush:

Thank you Hajar! I actually just ordered a subscription but I have to cancel because I am just now seeing I can’t use eSim as a dual sim, which I need. Bummer.  But thanks for your response!

Reputatie 5
Badge +12

What do you mean? S-sim is your primary sim in your phone. The phisical sim slot in your phone can hold a secundary subscription sim,

What do you mean? S-sim is your primary sim in your phone. The phisical sim slot in your phone can hold a secundary subscription sim,

That’s what I thought too until I read this. Unless I am misunderstanding it? My Dutch reading skills are not great so perhaps I am missing something.

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

@swaan 

Duo sim and dual sim are 2 different things.

Duo sim is 2 phisical simcards with the same number, you can use any of these whilst the other is not connected.

Dual sim is a phisical sim and an Esim which you can both use in a iphone for example.

@Waqqas  Ah amazing. Thank you so much for clarifying!  :slight_smile:

Reageer