Beantwoord

limited 5gb per day is hided for the unlimited data abonnement and is delayed to show me

• 26 november 2020
  • 2 reacties
  • 499 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

I had T-mobile thuis wifi problem for long time before. I always have wifi problem in the evening and weekend. at that moment, I got free chance to use unlimited mobile gb. the internet under mobile gb was more stable and much more faster than thuis wifi. due to the thuis wifi problem was not been solved for long time, I had decision to stop the thuis contract and had decision to activat the unlimited mobile data after my consultation by calling. due to I can’t keep to get free ticket for unlimited gb using before the end of thuis contract, I activated the unlimited mobie data as 7 days earlier than the end of thuis contract.  

However, the First problem is I never be mentioned that the unlimited data is for limited 5 gb per day during the consultation. the speed is really slow now. the internet quality is totally not like what I feel from the previous period. the Second problem is this truth was not been informed to me after my activation immediately. T-mobile show this truth to me in the exact same day from the end day of my t-mobile thuis contract.  

in this case, If T-mobile explain the unlimited data is with daily limitation during my consultation, I will choose to change T-mobile thuis wifi to other company, rather than to change T-mobile thuis to T-mobile unlimited.

OR, even if T-mobile hide this truth during the consultation, they should inform me this truth after my activation immeditaly, rather than delay to inform me still to which day the t-mobile thuis contract end in. Then, I could get 7 days to change everything. I could change to stop the t-mobile thuis wifi as later still to when I get the new contract from other internet company. and I could contact to stop the unlimited moblie because I was not informed before my activation. but it is not possible to arrange like that now. 

NOW, I have to use the unlimited mobile because t-mobile thuis is closed. I can’t change my idea to stop it because I have no other solution. and the quality is bad to make negative influence on my work. it is totally different speed quality now. how awful to lead me into the bad situation by hiding the truth and trying for delay informing. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 26 november 2020, 10:26

Hello @hh2 

Did you get a free 7 day mobile internet voucher? This one is really unlimited and is meant for if you are experiencing issues with your thuis subscription.

The unlimited Mobile plan which you can purchase is meant for mobile and it has a daily 5GB and after the 5GB is used you can activate another free 1GB for as many times as you want. Other providers with unlimited for mobile have the same with a 5GB daily and after that extra 1GB for as many times as you want.

This information is absolutely not hidden and can be read on the website and also in the terms of use.

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hello @hh2 

Did you get a free 7 day mobile internet voucher? This one is really unlimited and is meant for if you are experiencing issues with your thuis subscription.

The unlimited Mobile plan which you can purchase is meant for mobile and it has a daily 5GB and after the 5GB is used you can activate another free 1GB for as many times as you want. Other providers with unlimited for mobile have the same with a 5GB daily and after that extra 1GB for as many times as you want.

This information is absolutely not hidden and can be read on the website and also in the terms of use.

Yes, I tried 7-day voucher for unlimited and had a good experience. during my consultation, all their colleague knew that my thuis wifi was not good as working stable and it causes me planning to stop the thuis internet contract. they also knew that I was rejected to get another 7days voucher for unlimited use against the thuis wifi problem. In this situation, T-mobile should mention to me the unlimited maybe not cause better internet like what I felt from that 7 days because it is not really unlimited. and I exactly asked what is the function and price for unlimited abonnement during the calling for a consultation. T-mobile should have a responsibility to answer the client with clear information. there should be other people who had the same misunderstanding experience from this issue before. T-mobile worth paying attention to explain it if they would not try to hide it.

Even if hiding it before my activation could be the problem from that staff who answered my call,  why T-mobile do not show me this truth after my activation immediately? why T-mobile choose to show me after 7 days and on the same day as the end day of my thuis internet contract?  if T-mobile shows me after activation immediately, I have 7 days to change all my plans. Now, I lose my right to change it because T-mobile doesn't only hide the truth, they also delay to show me the truth. 

Reageer