Beantwoord

Order e-sim with foreign Number

• 17 augustus 2020
  • 5 reacties
  • 554 Bekeken

Good morning,

I am moving to the Netherlands soon and I already have an housing contract. I was trying to order an e-sim only online but the website doesn’t accept my foreign number on ‘Mijn gegevens’ section. The live support seems to only support already existent customers too.

Is there any other way to do this?

Thanks

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 17 augustus 2020, 15:02

Hello @hacdias 

The phone number you need to enter is just a contact number which will be used if there are any questions or problems. In most cases you won't be contacted via that number.

If you have family in the Netherlands just enter their number.

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +12

At what position / what kind of foreign number do you want to add? You can not use a foreign MSISDN number..

I want to order a e-sim. Just that. But the when you order something on T-Mobile website they ask you for your phone number and it seems it only accepts Dutch numbers, which, of course, I don’t have. Otherwise, I wouldn’t be ordering a Dutch sim…

It’s a mandatory field

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hello @hacdias 

The phone number you need to enter is just a contact number which will be used if there are any questions or problems. In most cases you won't be contacted via that number.

If you have family in the Netherlands just enter their number.

I don’t have family in the Netherlands. And they don’t let me add foreign numbers. That’s the issue...

Reputatie 6
Badge +12

Than add a fake number and hope no issues will arrise.. Or wait until you are in the Netherlands, go a T-Mobile shop and close the request there.  

Reageer