Beantwoord

T-Mobile Unlimited GO - daily limit internet

• 21 januari 2018
  • 5 reacties
  • 656 Bekeken

Hello everyone. I have question about my abbonement packet. I have Go unlimmited NL&10GB EU. I notice that i have limit of day usage at 5GB. I have unlimited paket and i want to have daily unlimited not just 5GB.
It's possible to change that value?
And when will tmobile pay the first invoice fee and firt cost (25€)?
Thanks in advice and sorry for my English 🙂
icon

Beste antwoord door Hidden.nld 22 januari 2018, 12:04

Hi skejcikk1,

Yes you can add unlimited 1GB extra data all day long. it is not possible to set a higher value at this moment. For wat i understand spotify is not counted to the 5gb limit.
T-Mobile can not see if you use it for tethering so you should be good there.

The unlimited is intended to use on your phone only thats why there is a fair use of 5gb but unlimited gigs can be add. So you can tether but that is not the intended use...
Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

And i seen something like "free music" that means that i dont have to paid for listening music, right? That is work on Spotify & when i tethering and listening to music on PC or another phone?
Reputatie 7
Badge +10
Hi skejcikk1,

After 5gb you have to activate extra data, you can add 1gb at a time in the T-Mobile app.
And yes Spotify is free data.
HI hidden.nld thanks for your answer.
So i can active extra data so many times i need, right? I find this to be annoying, it is possible to change the 5GB limit to something more?
And the Spotify is free data on mobile where the simcard is plugged-in only or also on devices i connected by tethering?
Reputatie 7
Badge +10
Hi skejcikk1,

Yes you can add unlimited 1GB extra data all day long. it is not possible to set a higher value at this moment. For wat i understand spotify is not counted to the 5gb limit.
T-Mobile can not see if you use it for tethering so you should be good there.

The unlimited is intended to use on your phone only thats why there is a fair use of 5gb but unlimited gigs can be add. So you can tether but that is not the intended use...
What you mean "not intended use"?

Reageer