Beantwoord

Unlimited GO en data vrije muziek

• 29 januari 2017
  • 6 reacties
  • 354 Bekeken

Reputatie 1
It is also datavrije muziek in package for 35 per month? i don't see datavrij.
icon

Beste antwoord door Skyrider 29 januari 2017, 17:54

Hey ksawus.

Yea, datavrije (data free) music is included on all Stel Samen & Stel and GO subscriptions above 6GB. You won't be finding it in My T-mobile though. Nor will you receive any E-Mail for confirmation. But rest assured, it will be included.

See: T-Mobile - Datavrije Muziek

Standaard bij Go Up en een Stel Samen & Stel Bij-abonnement met een internetbundel van 6 GB of hoger

Translation:
By default with a GO Up and a Stel Samen & Stel Bij subscription with an internet package of 6 GB or higher

Regards,
Skyrider
Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 4
Badge +9
Hey ksawus.

Yea, datavrije (data free) music is included on all Stel Samen & Stel and GO subscriptions above 6GB. You won't be finding it in My T-mobile though. Nor will you receive any E-Mail for confirmation. But rest assured, it will be included.

See: T-Mobile - Datavrije Muziek

Standaard bij Go Up en een Stel Samen & Stel Bij-abonnement met een internetbundel van 6 GB of hoger

Translation:
By default with a GO Up and a Stel Samen & Stel Bij subscription with an internet package of 6 GB or higher

Regards,
Skyrider
Reputatie 1
Okay, thank you for respond, and i've last question. How works unlimited data in EU, Aboard NL? I'll more than 60 calendar days in Spain. How work will be my GB data?

Regards,
Hi, welcome.
Yes sure, you can use data free music on the go unlimited.
Great isn't it :$

Have a great time with your new go unlimited
Reputatie 4
Badge +9
Okay, thank you for respond, and i've last question. How works unlimited data in EU, Aboard NL? I'll more than 60 calendar days in Spain. How work will be my GB data?

Regards,

Just to let you know, data free music will only work within the Netherlands. If you listen to music across the borders (thus outside the NL) it'll cost you data, but seeing you are using Unlimited EU, you shouldn't worry about the data much. At least, not for the next 60 days in Spain.

As for your main question. As you are well aware, you can use unlimited data for 60 days within the EU (with of course no day limit in the Netherlands)

But after the 60 days, you'll lose the unlimited data and it'll be transferred to 10 GB a month for you to use within the EU. Thus as I mentioned above, it will impact your music stream usage if you decide to listen to music through using your data.

Regards,
Skyrider
Hi,

You can use your unlimited for 60 days and if you are more then 60 days outside the Netherlands you get every month 10GB to use outside the Netherlands. The unlimited data roaming in the EU for up to 60 days per 12 months. After the 60 days expire the free GB replenishers, but you get 10GB per month in the EU. For data usage after 10GB per month in the EU or data usage outside the Netherlands and the EU applies a rate of € 0.06 per MB incl.

And free data for your music will not work in the EU, only in the Netherlands!! In the EU you use your data when you listen to music.
Reputatie 1
Really helpful for me. Thanks so much! That's it.

Reageer