Beantwoord

Unlimited Internet for a Month

• 13 maart 2020
  • 2 reacties
  • 348 Bekeken

Hi!

I have a question in regard to my mobile internet. For now I am using 10gb, but would like to go unlimited for the month of April and May. Would it be possible to opt to unlimited for only two months? And then go back to 10gb? 

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards.

icon

Beste antwoord door Folkert 13 maart 2020, 14:34

Hi @User1001 

Yes that is possible! Changes will be activated immediately and billed accordingly. Changing back to 10 Gb is possible any time after 1 month unlimited.

Keep in mind that you may loose special discounts like Gogogo deals discount for example when you go back to 10 Gb.

Kind regards, Folkert

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

Hi @User1001 

Yes that is possible! Changes will be activated immediately and billed accordingly. Changing back to 10 Gb is possible any time after 1 month unlimited.

Keep in mind that you may loose special discounts like Gogogo deals discount for example when you go back to 10 Gb.

Kind regards, Folkert

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

@User1001

Yeah sure that's no problem! In your app go to abonnement click on GO add-ons and you can change to unlimited, after a couple of months you can go back to 10 GB. Via your T-mobile account on the website click on abonnement & instellingen, click on bundel wijzigen and then on add-ons^.

You can change your bundel once per month.

Reageer